Reviews for The Vote
Siriusmunchkin chapter 2 . 10/4/2010
Edward still hasn't learned that he cannot make life decisions for someone else, even someone he loves, against their wishes. He doesn't always know what is best for them. The rest of the family sees what should happen, what Bella wants for herself, and that it would make Edward happy once it was accomplished. They will not live without the other, and the only way to be with each other is for Bella to be a vampire. Good Edward POV.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
Edward is such an arrogant idiotic jerk at times. He most certainly cannot take care of himself against Jane. And then Bella would just be dead and so would he. And probably the rest of the family. Your reasoning is extremely flawed Edward. But you do love Bella and you love your family. Suck it up and do the right thing.
Lacy Stewart chapter 2 . 7/1/2009
This was great. I really enjoyed reading this from Edward's perspective. That battle in his head of what he wants and what he thinks is right.

Lacy
SammiSunshineXD chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
this was great so far. i cant wait to read more... you definitely sucked me in :D please be sure to check out my story and review it too !
Tammy7512 chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
:D
husker-fan-2006 chapter 2 . 12/21/2008
I really liked this story, and I have a suggestion for you. I think it'd be really cool to continue with this, go into all that dialogue that comes next, and Edward's "compromise". You did such a good job with what you've already written, I think it'd be awesome to keep going. Just a suggestion. :) Keep up the good work in your writing!
seres.darkone chapter 2 . 12/21/2008
wow i really liked it, it's nice to no what the cullen's were thinking :)
NatalieRB chapter 2 . 12/21/2008
It doesn't seem incomplete to me! Again, I think that you did the thoughts of the family amazingly well, and I also loved the last paragraph were Edward FINALLY realises that this is what he really wants. Yay! I particularly liked Carlisle's thoughts; they were brilliant and truly his character. Oh, and I loved that he broke the TV - since we actually have no idea. And I loved that Edward was thinking of Emmett while he was breaking it! Classic :)

Overall, AWESOME. You should write more... or I will... do something drastic. :)

NatalieRB
Dangerangel6752 chapter 2 . 12/20/2008
wow this is really good almost like it was stephenie in edward's point of view!
NatalieRB chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
Heyaa. Forsomestrange reason it won't let me log in :(

Anyway, woah. You were amazing at the thoughts of the others; exactly what they might have thought about.

I'm awaiting the next chapter! xD

Love, Natalie X