Reviews for Nightmares
freshly caught Cornish pixies chapter 5 . 10/16/2013
I freakin love this! Update soon!
please!
fcCp
BacktotheFuture1985 chapter 5 . 7/24/2013
Wow this is my favorite story, and I wish you would update this. I doubt you would because it was years ago. I loved this story and the tensions between L and J.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/23/2012
This is amazing! You are a great writer and portray the characters well! WOww
Anon chapter 5 . 7/30/2012
Why rewrite Nightmares? I like it the way it is and have been eagerly awaiting a new chapter. If you must change it, don't do so too much please.
Kittywithfangs chapter 5 . 7/29/2012
OMG!...Okay, on a serious note, I love this story. I can see your spin on things but its not to an extreme thats not the characters...You're doing a great job and I really really really wish for you to continue..please. This story is doing great and I really really really can't wait for more..:D
Astrianne chapter 3 . 7/12/2012
I have to say this chapter is awesome !
Lady Elena Bella Petrova chapter 5 . 2/18/2012
Love this chapter and story so far! hoping to read more later!
LadyElena17 chapter 5 . 9/17/2011
love this so far! hoping to read more to it!
ninjapoke chapter 5 . 8/7/2011
this is really good! You should continue. Everything about it is wow. The characters don't seem OOC really. Jackson has mood swings, like on the plane and Lisa doesn't know what she is. They have the same chemistry, but neither of them no how to use it and your writing it perfectly.

The beginning of this chapter had to be some of the best stuff yet! He was testing her, but he really doesn't know when to stop, does he?

Please continue this. This story has so much room to grow and be even better (if thats possible) :)
draco-cute chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Hey I love this story but you haven't updated in a while...a lot while actually...can you give us chapter 6? Possibly,any time soon?
bexr91 chapter 4 . 4/13/2011
Please Please please update!

This is one of my favourite Red Eye stories!

bexr91 chapter 5 . 1/12/2011
Hello - Again - Out of all the Red Eye fanfictions that I get updates for, there is no other story that I want to see another chapter from than yours, do you plan on updating soon? Its been a long time...

Happy writing, I think you have them perfectly, espeically the last line she spoke about him being terrified if she turned out like him.

B :)
RedheadObsession chapter 5 . 1/9/2011
Love it!
eat any good books lately chapter 5 . 9/4/2010
Awesome couple of chapters! Can't wait to read more and see where this is going.
bloocactus chapter 5 . 7/26/2010
Haha, I'd really, REALLY like you to continue - I want to konw more !