Reviews for A Pink Ornament With Eyes
Ariana Stalker chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
I do love Kim/Ron
But I love the yaoi couple with Ron a little more thank you I love the story
LordMontyFiske01 chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
333 this omg I loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
lol the ending thank you i loved it
Inumaru12 chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
hehe, "flexible" huh? XDD

So they just left their kid on Christmas? wtf. (oh, btw, isn't Ron Jewish? cuz in some episodes the I remember he talked about his Bar Mitvah or something. Maybe he celebrates both? I can't remember, its been a while.)

Anyway, I really did like it. :D Great job!
Agatsuma Ritsuka chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Lmao
Thebunnylordofdoom chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
Haha that last line got me xD

…He never knew Monkey Fist was that…flexible.

This was awesome! I loved it!

I'm still laughing at it, aw poor Rufus xD!

Seriously great,

MinxB
The Mistress of Nature chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
I only have one phrase for this one... Bow-Chicka-Wow-Wow!
Black-Rose23 chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
I'm a bit confused about Ron's parents wanting a warm Christmas when they're Jewish, but I'm not going to freak out over that. The story was awesome and that's all that matters. I'm sure Rufus had a hard time looking Ron in the eye after that.
James-Li chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
snigger . Too bad I only read this yet . LOL would have been a perfect christmas gift . Nya, I love it. Could of course be more specific about the present (gutter) but my imagine is good enough for this . Thanks for this little Ron/Monty Story *kiss*
VampireNaomi chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
This was adorable! Rufus's POV was very well written and felt natural, which is quite an accomplishment considering that he's just a naked pet and is never given too much development in canon. His view is on Christmas was very homey and it got me on the mood for some cookies and mulled wine.

The Monty/Ron pairing was hilariously handled here, especially how Rufus was at first only listening to them talk. Your description of the loving couple was also very fitting for the mood of the fic since it was very romantic and funny without being too graphic.

In other words, I really liked this fic. Great work!
Opaque Opal chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
*widens eyes* Oh my... that was HYSTERICAL! I loved the ending, even though that is crack beyond crack. Now I can see why you chose the title you did! XD This was really cute, even though I prefer Ron/Kim, it was nice. Love ya Lily!
mattneedschocolate chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
Perfect story for the holiday season! Love it!w
PengyChan chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
Aw, this was a cute and funny one XD I kept chuckling the whole time.

I really liked your way of describing exactly how Christmas morning is like in most houses, and it doesn't really surprise me that Ron would be like a big kid in that occasion XD

I love it how you used Rufus' pov for this one: I think it's what makes it just adorable and fun to read. The title is simply perfect, and the last line just cracked me up. You just brightened up an otherwise rough day XD