Reviews for Lessons In Maturity
PhantomPotterGirl chapter 8 . 7/3/2010
pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease update! :D
mikepd chapter 8 . 1/18/2010
Hey lover your story so far...congradulations on the baby...and I love Verdonna she's weird but a very lovable character by my standards...can't wait for the next update hope its soon
Kereea chapter 8 . 9/26/2009
This is such a fun story! I eagerly await updates!
number one ben 10 alien force chapter 8 . 9/17/2009

ANY WAY

KEVIN IS OBSSESED WITH GWEN

AND HE IS AWESOME FOR IT
ThePink1 at Reefside.Net chapter 8 . 8/1/2009
Don't let the action scenes get you down, P. Worse come to worse, watch a couple episodes back to back, think of how you'd describe 'em to somebody, and then think of your fight scene. Usually works pretty well for me. Good luck, go to, and (most importantly!) enjoy the #&][ out of it. Catch ya on the flipside, A J.
Fairy of the Flames chapter 8 . 8/1/2009
Paradox! woohoo!

Cool story so far. I love it.
Twilight Phantom Dragon chapter 8 . 8/1/2009
Great chapter! Verdona and Paradox are great characters and it's great to see the two of them in the same setting. I'm also happy to see Big Chill is Ben's alien of choice to use. He's my favorite, so I always quietly cheer when I see him in stories. I wish you good luck in writing the battle well and I'm looking forwards to the next chapter.
aenyrhika chapter 8 . 8/1/2009
Kewl...
Kisdota-The Freak Gamer chapter 8 . 7/31/2009
NICE BUT I THINK YOU LOST THE POINT OF THEM BEING MATURE, YAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
enjoylife1994 chapter 7 . 7/24/2009
That was a very interesting but funny chapter. I like the fact that something good is going to happen soon. I can't believe though Gwen didn't consider Kevin and Ben's bickering as immature :)) I hope you update soon please. I'm eager to know what's going to happen next.
aenyrhika chapter 7 . 7/22/2009
Um...how many days left until the week is finished for both guys to act their age? I lost track of their time.
LadyLasa chapter 7 . 7/18/2009
Yay you updated this one too!

Verdona's demeanor was perfect and I absolutely loved Kevin's snarks. Great chapter. We need more of this fic soon!

~Lasa
Twilight Phantom Dragon chapter 7 . 7/18/2009
Rainbow bright xD Such a lame name, but so hilarious. Anyway, nice chapter. I'm looking forwards to the next one.
Obradyroxmysox chapter 7 . 7/18/2009
hahahaha... rainbow bright X3

anyway, can't wait for the next update!
Kisdota-The Freak Gamer chapter 7 . 7/18/2009