Reviews for The Shadows Dancing On Their Own
Caleigho chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
Gut wrenching and wonderfully written
Connie Nervegas chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
Everybody's dead. I think. OR ARE THEY?!
LittleKy chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
Oh, this is haunting. And SO sad. Ugh, I'm heartbroken now. Still very beautifully done, it brought me near tears, and it's not even certain that they're dead! So powerful and emotional and ridiculously good! FANTASTIC job with this :)
dwds chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
This...is really sad. And scary. But it's beautiful, all the same.
MutantGirl95 chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
...DX MIKEY! This made me depressed. :(
Clove15 chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Deppressing.
Yami Arow chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
Wow that was really sad, and maddening, I loved it, had me near tears, it really showed how disjointed Mikey had become, I enjoyed this thanx.
thehappystalkerball chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
Wow, that was extremely depressing! It was a good story, though, very sad and thoughtful and poor Mikey! So sad!
Night-Mare-Chan chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
That was depressing and yet quite a good read. I can't tell if anyone (other than Splinter) is truely dead or not but I like the half thereness of it. I don't want to believe they're dead, though. XD I want them to all come back together. Poor Mikey.

I really enjoyed this. Lovely writing style. I was actually looking for another fic and I thought it was this one- it wasn't but I read the first sentance and kept on reading till the end. Wonderful job!
Gohanzgirl chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
Whoa. That was seriously amazing! Great writing!
Skandron chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
I really enjoyed this little one shot, even though it made me sadder the longer I read. ( Poor Mikey.
aylex chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
michelangelo's voice was beautiful and heartwrenching. amazing study of how a family can break down.
TheIncredibleDancingBetty chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
At first I wasn't sure if I would be interested in a story like this but I love it! It is so desolate and lonely. I love how you say it, like separate chapters in a chapter; like a journal entry. For some reason it partly reminds me of I Am Legend, of the loniness even though physically Mikey isn't alone. I wish that there was another chapter. I haven't been this interested in a story in a long time!
dearjoanwallace chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
I didn't think it could get worse for the turtles than to have one live while the rest are dead, but you've definitely proven me wrong here. You've shown us, through Michelangelo's eyes, how it's worse to not know one way or the other and to remain in the empty lair for so long, just hoping they'll return. You've written the destruction of his family so painfully well, with each going a bit crazier and out of character than the last. Like I could see how Raph would go off in a rage, but for Splinter to leave them and then for Don to just give up like that? Even more extreme was Mikey going crazy and leaving himself. Yet another excellent fic from you. As someone else always said, I also look forward to author alerts from you. Hope to read more from you soon!
PIRATEofHOGWARTS chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
That was very nice,

i loved it very deep down and good...

its so wow...

i am not sure what to say in a good way.

i hope you make a play off or keep going but it is great as it is

LOVE IT