Reviews for Mutt
lol that was cute :)
Mulanzu chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Cute!
Shadow Cat17 chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
I love this, especially when Seto is in these types of situations!
ChaniaGo chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
didn't Jou promise he wont kill yami?

;p

I liked the Fuzzball more, I don't like it when ppl make Jou cry :(
Willowsnake chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
This is probably one of my favorites of yours.
Haunt of twilight chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
that was so precious! I love that Seto had to see the error of his ways and was able to fix it.
Chibi Tenshi Sama chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Aw, that's nice that they were in love at the end.

Keep up the good work!

~Angel
Xaipa chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
“Almost every time we set up a date, somethin’ comes up and he can’t make it. I’ve been stood up nine times. And the day after each date, he sent me this beautiful bouquet of red roses. AND I BURNED ALL OF THEM!”

LOL. I can so imagine Jounouchi screaming with pure hatred the last part of the sentence. xD I read Fuzz Ball, but prefered to review here for the 2 fics, because they're basically the same concept. The yeah, angst AND furry Kaiba is funny... pitiful but funny. Not rel plot in here, just pure fluff and angst, but it's still enjoyable to read. And the way you pictured Yami was so LOL-inducing. xD
alk chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
wow it's back up! any way I've been reading your stories though this is the first one I've been able to review and I love all the ones I've read them, please keep writing!
KitaraStrife chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
{cackling insanely herself} XD Yami's in for a beat down! That's all I can say other than Marik and Bakura are real B45T4RD5! But b45t4rd5 with itty-bitty Grinch hearts due to actually finding Yami's original ultimatum of leaving Joey alone or being banished to the Shadow Realm unfair. {looks around covertly before jumping out of nowhere and glomping the two Egyptian psychos}{runs words together}BANZAI GLOMP ON THE EGYPTIANS! (;D) And now I take my leave and get to bed for day 2 of my last 4 days of high school! {cackles a cackle that Seto would be proud of as she heads off to bed, dragging her favorite psycho Egyptians behind her by one hand each}
Jessica chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
E! Thank you! Good job!
voidsenshi chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
aw

I really liked this to _ it was very sweet. much love. There are many lines in this that just had me cracking up XD kudos!
xShiroi-chan chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
OMG! Seto's so mean! He bit the two Egyptians! Not that they don't deserve it... but... LOL

Hehes, love it!

Shiroi(:
Empress Satori chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Oh he was a puppy this time! SO ADORABLE! And Yami should've known better than do something that the potential to piss off Yugi AND Joey... he's lucky he's not dead already, although he may wanna run now... XD

I loved it! Puppy-dog eyes are so beast! *squee*