Reviews for Going Back
The Giz chapter 1 . 5/30/2002
Nicely done,i always liked the AOA and the idea of a what if kicked ass.I hope you do more off ' ,what if wolvie had landed before havoc killed jean,or what if nightcrawler hadn't found 's loads of 'em and i think you should do some of 'em.
Rhys chapter 1 . 11/12/2001
Whoa...coolness. Love the ending-"everything went white." About time that stupid coward got some of his just deserts, even if I think they should have been worse. *shakes a fist towards the steel Russian, shouts some nasty words* Great fic :)
Serris chapter 1 . 11/19/2000
I'll have to agree with everyone else on this one. Great story, fabu! It's a welcome change to some of those Kitty Pryde stories out there, if I may say so myself. Keep up the good work, and keep writing!
SLWatson chapter 1 . 11/19/2000
Ooooh, Lyssie... that was incredible. A beautiful story, and as a Kitty fan, I sure did appreciate it. Thank you.
TacomaSquall chapter 1 . 7/28/2000
This was good! A harrowing, yet touching look at the ending of the AoA, and the Gen X story. Personally, I was horrified by the way it ended. At least the kids got a chance to help in the final battle in this one...
The Bud chapter 1 . 7/27/2000
Neato. Yer ol' pal, The Bud.