Reviews for She Gets It From You
deeeeeeactivated chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
HEY CHANTEL !

Anyway. This has got to be one of the most adorable stories

that I have ever read. Hayley thought the pool was falling

from the sky. Omg. Awe.

How can footballs make great cup holders ? / Gosh Adam.

xoxBianca.
liloweewoah chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
that's gotta be two cute! and the only time i ever like Adam is when its a story with Tiffany in it. haha! cute story! i loved it! ]
ThrashMetalQueen chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
AW THAT WAS SO CUTE.

I loved that.

Hahaha the pool is falling from the sky. Nice.
sideways anger chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
Cutest. Story. Ever. I found myself aww-ing. I can only imagine (and HOPE) that this would be Adam with kids lol. Very well written!

Merry Christmas! Happy Holidays! And have a fun and safe New Years!
TJ Sparkles chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
Aw, Chantel, this was adorable! I absolutely loved it, how cute!

That Tiff, she is one lucky woman. Married to the Rated-R Superstar? I'm jealous.

I loved it :)

Tina
RatedRCouture chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
Six AM! Yayy…raining. Dude, I fucking hate alarm clocks! They’re evil! And the beeping…frickin annoying, yo.

HUSBAND! Who it be? Who it be? …pit-pat? O.o. ADAM! ADAM IS LOVE! HE’S FUCKING AMAZING! PERFECT! AHH! YAY!

His turn? Do they have a little Rated R Superstar? Ahh…a Rated R Divastar. Haha. Hayley! Yayy! Cute name.

Aww, whats wrong with mommy’s Princess?

Aww…the pool is falling, she means raining. She is so cute. I’ma hug her! Ahh…cuteness.

Hehe, I can’t blame him for laughing. Aww. Adam and I are gonna name our kid Hayley just cuz of this oneshot…she’ll be kind number 5. Right after Pandora, Paradox, Appomattox and Archimedes. I think that they may hate her ‘cause she’ll have a normal name. Lol. Ah well, I’ll just fuck up her middle name then, make it something like LaQueishaMaTissue…or something. Right…Moving on…

Aw. That girl is so cute. I love her. Haha, I can’t get over it. Lol.

He better talk to mother nature!

HE DOES GET IT FROM HIM! I SWEAR HE DOES! Haha.

If I kept a collection of different shades of pink crayons…that would be cool. I should start that collection XD!

Footballs would so NOT make great cup holders. Hehe, I luff that man!

DUDE! Green Eggs and Ham is my fav Dr. Seuss book! That man is a G! An O.G! HOMIE! Word!

They are exactly a like…aww. Dude, you’re greatness and I fucking love you! Hugs!

Thanks for writing this, chica!

Merry Christmas to you too!