Reviews for KindRed
Loes-chan chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
I like the Gabby in the end ;)

Really cute.

Good job!
Shift 1120 chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Jane's wife is called Angela, and his daughter Charlotte I'm pretty sure.
Becky chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Why is this labelled as Jackson Gibbs as character? Jackson is Gibb's father. Don't you know anything?
AmyCat chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
I'm not sure I'd call this a "crossover".

"Crossover" implies *interaction* between the characters from "NCIS" and "Mentalist", and there's no connection, just two parallel storylines within the two separate universes. Both stories make acceptable character studies, but for someone who clicks the link because it says "crossover", the paired-but-separate stories are a disappointment. I was hoping to see, in a crossover format, some interesting personal interactions which would reveal new facets of the characters. While you have some good insights into the characters, the maxim "SHOW, don't TELL" applies here.
Habeous Corpus chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH! altough maybe you could try to write in first person, but it's just a suggestion. :D
Colera chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
That was very, very interesting.

I thought about a crossover myself, but with Tony, because he's my favourite character and I would love to see what Patrick would have to say to dear Tony with all of his complexes.

And I also thought about naming Jane's wife and child Shannon and Kelly (do they have names? I just watched the first two episodes by now), just because I noticed the parallel too

For both characters it's very logical they would want to commit suicide, and Gibbs' with a gun too, but Patrick with a gun? Well, for the analogy it's necessary, but I still think Jane's not a man of blood and weapons. I'd rather guess sleeping pills or something like that. (... and because he's far too handsome to make his head a bloody mess...)

Thanks for that one, Colera
Auraya-of-the-White chapter 2 . 3/10/2009
Absolutely great chapter, very in character except for maybe Rigsby. If you are interested in watching the Mentalist eps online I can give you two sites that I use.
xxFraise chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
You know, I now realize that The Mentalist is just a mix of other shows, especially Psych with the psychic consultant, and NCIS with...well...this.
bulletproofweeks chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Yay! First review! Good, short fic. It's very emotional and I think you should definitely keep writing stories for the Mentalist.

I think that Gibbs and Jane are definitely kindred spirits, except Gibbs got revenge and closure and Jane did not. I could definitely see them both considering suicide (especially Gibbs since they showed a scene where Gibbs was suicidal during Hiatus).

Thanks for making the connection! These are my two favorite shows!