Reviews for Tempest Keep
manue1765 chapter 8 . 3/2
The "my brother has issues with obsession" killed my. :)
I really like your story, can't wait for the next chapter.
TLDG chapter 8 . 2/19
I'm so glad you're continuing this! So very glad~ ridiculously happy! :3
Chancellor S chapter 8 . 1/6
This story is almost 10 years old lol
Karina85 chapter 4 . 12/31/2017
So excited for an update! Great writing, can't wait to read more!
StillBlooming37 chapter 1 . 12/27/2017
I’m loving the story so far it seems like it’s good a little fantasy thing going on here
SomebodyLost chapter 8 . 12/24/2017
Ah, this is revived! I'm intrigued and drawn again. :D

The only gripe I have is the English language names, like Thames. It sells the idea that they're from a distant land, but it still. Doesn't. Compute.

But otherwise, this is enjoyable. I hope you continue and finish this along the other fics! :)
Jademy chapter 8 . 12/22/2017
Wow... It just got too amazing. Thank you for the Update, I'm really shocked and want to read more!
Uchiha Misaki chapter 8 . 12/20/2017
Oooh you updated great chapter love that Itachi and she are now starting to work together. Sasuke is way to obsessed but his brother did take what he wanted.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/19/2017
Please keep updating the story. I am looking forward to further chapters of the story. Please don’t forget to update on Kakashi and Naruto’s voyage. I look forward to seeing how well Itachi and Sakura work together.
QUACK3RS chapter 8 . 12/18/2017
This is such an interesting story! Can't wait to read more :)
KyloRen'sgirl213 chapter 7 . 12/18/2017
Love it update soon but take your time with it
Esther-himechan chapter 8 . 12/18/2017
Glad to see an update and yes you still have got it..no worries about that :D
angel897 chapter 8 . 12/17/2017
another interesting chapter to read, like that her and itachi took a small step forward together
angel897 chapter 7 . 12/17/2017
interesting to read, way happy you updated again been too long
fairyninjaM4 chapter 6 . 10/21/2017
Im not sure if you have abandoned this story or not, I hope not as ive just found it and im really interested in what comes next. It's a great set up, one i havent read before so im eager for more. Hope you are well and I look forward to another chapter. Me