Reviews for Singers' Spotlight
House of Anubis1324 chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
I thought Percy would sing good?
AnnabethLuna chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
This is so fantastic! I love this!
DarkHorseBlueSky chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
Lol! That's brilliant! :)
dreamsweconspire chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
This was great! I absolutely loved it, and the fact that Percy was singing Green Day was fantastic. And the goldfish thing at the end made me laugh, so did Nico not understanding the sound of a shower. So all in all this was perfectly written one shot. I loved it (:
Floatfoot chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
"Or maybe the god/godess of luck."- Use Tyche, maybe? You're quite well versed in GM, so I know that you would know who she was, but to a reader, it may come off as ignorance.
"What exactly did you say to that?"- This part sounds a little awkward. I'm not sure what the right form would be, but it doesn't flow too well. I'm not even sure if it's a tense mistake or just me simply being too critical, it just sounds kinda weird.
The last paragraph in the goldfish's POV was priceless XD
Overall, humorous and well written.
PoeticNonsenseNinjaStyle chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
OH MY GOSH THAT WAS FUNNY!
Zarosian chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Hahaha
BewareTheIdesOfMarch chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Haha... I wish I could sing... I liked the goldfish! Nico and Paul are pretty awesome.
xxNicoIsMyHalfBrotherxx chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
hahah i loved it !
CherryPop0120 chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
I LOVE THIS! PLEASE WRITE ANOTHER CHAPTER TO THIS
Pheonix Autumn chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
I laughed through the whole thing because nico is damn funny! This plot was hilarious! Loved it!.
Her.Royal.Cheesyness chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Maybe my brain isn't functioning well today, but I didn't catch on to why Nico was visiting Percy. In the night. From the fire escape. Though I can think of several theories. XD

Anyways, funny, as usual. Perhaps Nico was a little too friendly towards Sally than was usual (but maybe because the singing was so horrible), but I liked the cousin banter between Percy and Nico, and now we finally know why Percy wouldn't sing in TLO.

Also: There's a god of doorknobs?
Live.Love.Twix27 chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
This made me smile :)

Nico gets distracted so easily! It's hilarious how Percy was getting confused and stuff. Well, I guess I would be too if I came out of my shower and had Nico screaming at me to never sing again. Meh.

Anyway, great idea and everything! I think it turned out great!
waterpoloplayer chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Haha, I love this! I love your comedy! It's so random!
jayfeather97 chapter 1 . 10/15/2010