Reviews for Porcelain Doll
Tara and Tory M chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Tara: It's so sad!... I love it!
Tory: It really touches the heart, good job...
Silvara chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Yuri...

The twins' story is among the rarest video games wich made me cry like there was no tomorrow. It brings back such strong memories... I don't know what was wrong with me at that time but I must have cried my heart out for ten good minutes, just unable to press A after several scenes. *sigh* How could they realize a plot so beautiful, so vivid, intimate, innocent, and violent and shocking and sad... v_v
Tishie chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
I love this. You capture the emotion in such vivid detail and imagery it makes my heart skip. I'd love an extension of this or what is to come, you are very talented!
LovelySpaceyGirl chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Aw how sweet! You know I've always imagined of how difficult it must be for Yuri but to see it in detail is good. Nice job!
Ethargh chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
Beautiful- Yuri's emotions are palpable. There needs to be more RoF fanfiction.
NotMeagain chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Yeah, poor Yuri had a tough time there. I never considered the fact that he could become angry at Chelinka, but it makes sense, specially when he grows older and has gone through years of having to fend for himself, maybe a little dettached.

So yeah, I like your take on this part :) good job there.
authorgal282 chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Wow. That was a really good story. You portrayed Yuri's pain very well without being OOC. Great job!