Reviews for Buffy and the New Blood
Holly he2hoky stick this is like the begin EVERRRRR think you
CharmedTheVampireSlayer chapter 17 . 6/30/2013
please add more chapters I would greatly appreciate it :-) this story is very good I really need it to to on how will buffy and jessica react to each other now that there parents are gettibg married?
Jofrench22 chapter 16 . 1/30/2013
I love this story! Deserve way more review! I hope that nobody will take her for a demon with what happens at the end and her healing power! I like how her presence make things change for the better but i can't help to wonder what will happen when season 6 happen and warren mars is already dead. What will you do? Anyway, please update soon! Bye!
lackerskumpel chapter 16 . 1/31/2013
Really well written story with a quite interesting story arc . Hope you update soon :)
Arselbengt chapter 15 . 4/14/2012
This story rocks! It definately deserves more reviews. Update soon please! :D
Jackaddict28 chapter 11 . 7/10/2009
Oh, lovin it! Can't wait till the next one. :)
g120 chapter 9 . 5/2/2009
Way too few reviews for this fic. Apart from a few spelling mistakes, it's pretty much all great. I like how you make things go AU but still get the pieces we all know onto the board anyway. Assistant principal Snyder? smart move.

Getting rid of Warren while also weaving Jonathan into the group is also something I like, since it won't affect things hugely for a good long while. But when it does...

Keep writing!
babyrae chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
Hey Christytrkkie sorry if i spelled yo name wrong but dat was da bomb keep up da good work just like dis
Cinnabear chapter 7 . 2/27/2009
Love the Story! Very interesting how the twists and turns work out to change what happened in the series. And with Principal Flutie not getting eaten will we not have to suffer Snyder? Please continue - Waiting patiently (sort of) for the next chapter . . .
Darkwill0w chapter 5 . 2/6/2009
I love the story so far, keep up the great work!
lizzywithfire chapter 3 . 1/4/2009
interesting... i had one problem

mobile phones

back then i doubt ppl would have had them

but overall very good
elle112u chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
Wow, that was actually a lot more interesting than I thought it would be...

You don't happen to be this fan do you?
Cinnabear chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
Great start - Interesting Story Line - Can't Wait To Read More!