Reviews for A Very Mass Effect Christmas
Ledilettant chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Christmas in the citadel, such a good one.
Hawki chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
And after having their technology propelled ahead two centuries by prothean tech and being embraced by the wider galactic community, humanity continues its darkest traditions...

Anyway, accurate representations of everything we come to realize about Christmas as we get older aside, the oneshot also does a very good job of highlighting the lighter side of the holiday, ranging from character interactions to takes on how it would function in the late 22nd century. Overall, a very good oneshot.
Apathyisdeath chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Bwahahaha! Shepard -is- such a Grinch, but her reactions were sometimes exactly like mine. I would have loved to have seen everyone's reactions to the Santa's Little Helper outfit. Bwahaha. Hilarious!
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
Haha... Very funny. But sure, I can see people... And aliens... Embracing Christmas. Hell if the Turians can practice Zen Buddhism and the Elcor can do Hamlet, everyone can get down with Christmas. Nice work on this.
American Blondie chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
"Here kids, go sit on that strange man's lap!"

Lol! That made me laugh SO HARD. The whole fic in general, especially the "Santa's Skanky Little Helper" outfit. It was hilarious! Very good.
Dr.Olga chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
I really enjoyed this, it was hilarious, and heart-warming at the same time.
Bren Tenkage chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
HAHAHAHAHAHA nice
Prioris chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
This was just hilarious! Shepard's reaction in the face of her crew's holiday insanity was laugh-out-loud funny, and the turians joining in with the carols at the end added a healthy dose of heartwarming.

"Now, they all stood in the elevator, and some sick bastard had even piped Christmas music through the speakers."

I broke up laughing at this bit. There is something absolutely evil about Christmas Muzak. (Not the least of the reasons being that it sticks in your head like nothing else. Whoever decided that "Hey Santa," "Feliz Navidad" and "Happy Holiday" should be played on a loop in every public place starting October 15 deserves a very special place in Hell.)

And Santa's Skanky Helper? WIN.

Thank you, and happy holidays!
Tatooine92 chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
Aww, that was absolutely great! It would kind of figure that an Earthborn Shepard wouldn't much like Christmas, mm-hmm! And her reaction to Santa Claus? Totally mine. What loving parent would submit their children to that type of torture? Mine didn't make me go see him at the shopping malls until I was... what, five? Anyway, I'm getting off-topic. Great story; very fuzzy; great way to start my last day of school before Christmas break!
Ioik chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
That was awesome like 20 billion hot dogs.

I laughed with tears and even tried to fight the urge to sing a carol myself. Maybe I'll go by a crimbo CD or something.

Love the bit with the turians flaring their mandibles with enjoyment and singing along. Cannot fathom what a singing turian would be like though.

Merry crimbo!