Reviews for Anti Formulaic
Skyrere chapter 1 . 4/14/2015
hehehehe... oh my god I laughed so hard...
this was the best ever...
of all time.
Wenchster chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
I agree, InuYasha is one lucky dude here. However, I loved tho story to bits! Though I really wonder what InuYasha did to fix things for 2 YEARS?!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
Lmfao
Rotf
Lol
***LUV-ANGEL*** " Hn" ;)
SkittlesKitty chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
I liked this story :) it felt a little rushed but it was still really good :)
Bubblyblush chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
haha loved it
dragonsrulethewo chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
I sooo agree with you. It's like everyone wants the world to be a soap opera. Sooo stupid sometimes.
Draenator chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
:laughs: I think I wouldn't ditch near as many fics if they had a character as sensible as that Kagome. The concept reminds me of Ouran High School Host Club's "heroine" Haruhi and her infamous common sense and anti-drama streak.
SplendentGoddess chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
! I think the only cliche you missed was Kagome getting pregnant and Inuyasha not knowing and dumping her and then she decides not to tell him so cut to X number of years later he's all pissed to find out she didn't tell him they have a kid together, and then we find out he loved her all along and only dumped her because he was confused about his feelings...but then of course that particular cliche really wouldn't have fit into this story universe. I LOVED THIS STORY!
katdemon1895 chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
this was positively brilliant! GO KAGOME! love it, love how she refused to fall prey to the drama creating cliches and forced inuyasha to listen and was mature enough to listen to inuyasha as well

great story, a little curious what inuyasha's solution to sesshomaru's offer was but in general a hilarious and awesome story
rainandpetals chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
You are SO awesome! I love love your fics! could you maybe write another one and put it up sometime in the near future? or maybe update break me?
Yash2u chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
this was great!
Kojichan.x chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
haha so cutee! awesome job! :)
BoBothewhiteasian chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Loved it!
andtheniwaslike chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
OMG SOOOOO GOOODDD! Funniest thing I have ever read. Ever.
I.Walk.Threw.Walls chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Yay! Juat the type of story I was looking for _ And I agree, Cliché obstacles must die.