Reviews for Small, Green, Terrifying!
randomplotbunny chapter 3 . 7/5/2014
Too amazing!
shestarsky chapter 2 . 5/8/2014
Great story, it was recommended by Gottahavemyncis. I really enjoyed it.
Gottahavemyncis chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
Love this story; I'm writing one of my own and hope you won't mind if I 'borrow' Tim's allergy to kiwi. I will credit you and the story. Thanks...sorry to do this in a review, but you apparently have PMs disabled.
anon chapter 3 . 11/5/2013
I would love to read about Tim's lecture at MIT with his assistant Tony. Great story.
Gracfully chapter 3 . 10/29/2013
like it
Saissa chapter 3 . 10/23/2013
Do we get to find out what Tony said when he discovered that they were NOT going to Vegas? This last chapter was the best. I love to see Tony being embarrassed.

All that Abby slavishness and hanging out all over McGee in chapter 2, was just plain creepy!
rapalacha chapter 3 . 3/15/2013
I loved this story! I admitt there is some personal interest behind - I am deadly allergic to citruses and I experienced fairly similar situations more than I like (of course without Gibbs actually stabbing me with the Epi-pen - geez that would be perfect - that might even make it a pleasant experience:-) Anyway, nice read, nicely written, strong characters, nice situation-building. Thanks.
Infinitechange chapter 3 . 3/16/2012
trout1986 chapter 3 . 12/26/2011
good story !

I would love to see McGee giving a lecture about the importance of computer forensics during field operations. Tony as his assistant
darkorangecat chapter 3 . 1/17/2011
I really enjoyed reading this story of the team working together to bring comfort and healing to one of their members in need. The pace was great and the humor at the end was wonderful.
power214063 chapter 3 . 5/10/2010
can you please write a one shot about what tony goes though at MIT?
hypercell chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
DUN DUN DUN! what will Abby do? Probably kill someone...
JellyKate1 chapter 3 . 11/26/2009
I know this is an old story, but I just found it and it's great! Would love to hear more from your NCIS-verse.
alix33 chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
“Back on topic McGee. VEGAS!” Tony persisted. Laughing at his stubborn antics Ziva teased. “Tony you are like a dog with a bone.” All three of the men turned to stare at her. “What? Is that not correct?” She asked, thinking that she had once again mixed up her idioms. “Actually Ziva that was the perfect use of that phrase.” McGee said giving her an encouraging smile. “Do not be so surprised. I do get them correct sometimes.” She said glaring at Tony who had continued to stare at her. Then she just did what Gibbs would have done and head slapped him." - Hehehe.

“Ow! Boss are you going to let her get away with that?” Tony whined. “Yes.” Gibbs stated." - Hehehe.

Yikes, all of a sudden I am very glad I am not allergic to anything.
firedrakegirl chapter 3 . 9/14/2009
Please tell me you are going to write a sequel! One where Tony and McGee go to MIT!