Reviews for Clichéd Christmas
4Mim chapter 3 . 1/11/2010
Very well written, lovely and fun fic.

I miss Grissom on the show and his interactions with Catherine and your good writing of them reminded me why I"m pi*d off of Ray and the break in the dynamic of the show he created...

Well...

What effect the "blue party juice" will have on Gillows and what the other members will make of it as I liked how childish they're acting around their "parents".

Update very soon.
Woodland Flower chapter 3 . 12/24/2009
Hi! How are you? Lily here :) I liked this chapter, very funny, esepcially poor Henry being almost overcome! I loved that, and Catherine having to calm him down. This is a funny story indeed, and I like how you're writing all the characters, particularly Grissom and Catherine. It was so sweet how Henry was trying to explain to them about what had happened and asking them if they were mad at him :) Loved the blue party juice also, and how Grissom asks for it, very like him. loved your dialogue as always. Looking forward to more! Lily x
CreATiveGenIuS18 chapter 3 . 12/21/2009
lol i loved it they are some party animals lol wish i could have partied with them to nice job

csiAngel chapter 3 . 12/21/2009
Hhol! Poor Henry, all nervous :-) I love that everyone thought Gil and Catherine would rather celebrate alone. Hee! This fic is fun. I hope you'll be posting more this year :-)
kncrowder88 chapter 3 . 12/20/2009
This is really good. Great job.
csiAngel chapter 2 . 12/19/2009
I love how surprised Catherine is by this new side of Gil. I'm so glad you continued this fic. I hope we don't have to wait until next year for the next part ;-) hhol!
Moochiecat chapter 2 . 12/16/2009
It may be "cliched," but both chapters sure have been fun! I've been grinning broadly! Looking forward to more!
CreATiveGenIuS18 chapter 2 . 12/16/2009
haha sweet party crashers nice i love gil's new atitude and cathrine seems to be gaga over him can't wait for more

CreATiveGenIuS18 chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
yayy i just saw this chapy i'm going to read chapter 2 right after just wanna say this is so awsome and funny nice work

spottedhorse chapter 2 . 12/15/2009
Please write more...this year, lol. THis is good.
Erica chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
Woot. It was so good to read your fic again, D. I love what's been posted so far, but where are the other chapters? xD
kncrowder88 chapter 2 . 12/14/2009
This is really good. Great job.
lily moonlight chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
Quite the chapter, and story, opening! i should really have read this chapter first XD I like it a lot, the discovery of a ring. Hmm indeed...

Poor Hodges, I laughed so much at the image of him singing drunkenly and being held up by Nick and Greg, I could just picture the three of them encountering Grissom and Catherine. Same with Gil's look over the glasses, classic, it was playing out in my mind. Of course he's disappointed not to be invited to the party!
lily moonlight chapter 2 . 12/14/2009
Hi there! Wasn't expecting this! I'm reviewing out of order, as I'll be getting to chapter 1 in a minute. Beware though, coffee has recently been drunk, so hopefully the review will be sensible and not too full of typos...

i did enjoy reading this a lot, and I think you ahve Gil and Cath exactly right as the Mom and Dad of the lab. I laughed out loud at Cath's line about 'goofing off and getting schnockered', they're the best words I've heard all week! 'Santa Boozy' as well, fantastic! I laughed again at Wendy and Mandy being indiscreet, despite trying so hard to be XD Excellent dialogue between Gil and Catherine, that's really something you are brilliant at, loved the back and forth. I can so see Grissom saying' let's get crashing' XD
kncrowder88 chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
You so have to continue this. It's great.