Reviews for Darkness Arises: Reborn
TkdVZ05UUWdObUlnTmpjZ05HVWdOVF chapter 54 . 6/30/2014
Knowing Wesker he's probably not.
Kyotei chapter 2 . 5/17/2014
So, Jake has arrived in the city and is already making himself some interesting friends. I like the subtle hints you give to what is going on and the surroundings that Jake seems to not be taking notice of.
Kyotei chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
I like the idea that Umbrella would go out of their way to make sure that William Birkin was actually dead. After not hearing back from their retrieval team, it would make since though, as I imagine any corporation put into their position would do the same thing. They're also smart though, cause odds are he would likely die in the city anyways, as they know what he'll actually be going up against.

I'll be reading more of this.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
We demand a sequel. ...and cookies A SEQUEL AND COOKIES!
HaloKombatCraft chapter 56 . 9/29/2013
I can't help but compare the scene at the cabin with the cabin-survival scene in RE4, then later where you go through a gate to fight your way through SOOOOO many plaga slaves (ganados).
And if this were to be a book... I'd buy the hell out of it.
Jammer69er chapter 62 . 6/17/2013
Yeah, I did really think that was it with the Epilogue. Good work dude, you just trolled me. I bet you're wearing a huge troll face mask right now as you read this...

Well I can hazard a guess as to who that woman in the cell might be, thinking back to the epilogue of the original (or at least one particular conversation), and interesting to see how it will play into later events. A nice surprise though.
Jammer69er chapter 61 . 6/11/2013
And so we reach the end...again. Seriously, I'm having some serious deja vu right now. :p Hard to think it's been five years you've been writing this.

And thanks for the shout out and plug dude, though whether or not I get anymore people reading my stories is another thing considering my slow upload rate at the moment. Oh well, swings and roundabouts, as they say.

Anyways, I will be watching out for any future fics you'll be dropping for Resident Evil. Keep it real dude, etc.
Jammer69er chapter 60 . 5/12/2013
Yo dude, sorry I haven't left a review in a while but I finally pulled my finger out, especially as you're so near to the end (again :p).

And I had completely forgot about Fortune and never even thought about him being the one who helps Jake and others out, but I guess it makes sense in hindsight- I don't think it was something you ever covered in the original- you had Trent as their benefactor instead. And considering what happened Joshua Mandrake has a good reason for wanting Umbrella gone.

And like several other people I see you bringing in the people from the Delta Echo Team out of Operation Raccoon City. God, I dislike that game so much. xD Though I have faith you'll do a much better job.

Anyways, looking out for the final chapter. Keep it up bud.
Guest chapter 59 . 3/3/2013
dude i freaking love this stuff! Have you ever considered turning this into an actusl book? anyways, keep writing bro and good job!
eliteskatekid chapter 59 . 2/5/2013
Wow this is an interesting chapter! I like the fact that you are trying to incorporated many aspects from the other sources of Resident Evil. I like Fortune he reminds me alot of Trent from the Resident Evil novels as he has the same mysterious feeling to him. I look forward to hearing about him! I also enjoyed seeing Willow from Operation Raccoon City and I'm curious to see if we will see any more of the Echo Six members! Try to update soon and keep up the good work!
Mikle Silver chapter 11 . 1/14/2013
Hey. I'm curious, I do not like to jump ahead and see what would happen next. Not so fun to read. But I'm curious, all events will revolve around Recon City? Or your story includes events other parts of the game? After the events in the city?
Mikle Silver chapter 6 . 1/14/2013
Interesting story. Good start of the story detailed, realistic prescribed action scenes. I liked a great fanfic! For now. :)
Jammer69er chapter 58 . 1/3/2013
Hey dude, good to see another update for this epic tale (57 Chapters and growing now).

And as you might expect after his last dream sequence, Jake has some pretty major guilt issues after all the people that he's lost in his life, some of them beyond his control, but he can't change what's already happened, so still...

And I have a couple of guesses as to who the mystery group might be who've taken Jake hostage, but I'll keep it to myself and see what happens in the next update to see if I was right. :p Keep up the good work, mam.
Kumo Ito chapter 47 . 1/1/2013
Whos He Talking Too?
Jammer69er chapter 57 . 12/11/2012
Yo dude, sorry I didn't review earlier but I didn't even realize that you'd done two new updates- I need to put this story on my alerts...anyways!

There's some more madness with Jake and the Eagle Point S.T.A.R.S making a run for it from the HCF commandos, pretty tense like that part near the end of MGS3 where you and Eve have to get away while being pursued by the enemy soldiers and she's wounded badly, or some multitude of Call of Duty missions where you have to get the hell away from an overwhelming enemy force.

As an aside, I find it interesting that Sara and some of the others see the commandos as inhuman with their glowing goggles, which I find interesting because I read somewhere that game developers do a lot of work in 'othering' enemy forces so that it's easier for players to kill hundreds of them throughout their adventures- and making them less human makes them appear more dangerous too, I guess.

And yeah, killing off Wesker would have made the entire RE canon obsolete as it happens. :p And good to see that everyone's starting to link up now, and this time that helicopter from Raccoon City did have familiar faces on them- and no doubt Jake's looking for a way to get away now that they've reached safety, so we shall see...

Good stuff as always.