Reviews for Shimmer
bethelove chapter 9 . 11/26/2013
Good Story...
ViolaJane chapter 9 . 9/13/2013
I really like this story. I definately wanna read more and YOU DON'T SUCK. Does this ever rattle around in your head? Do you have more that's not written down yet?
jwarden chapter 9 . 8/17/2012
This is a great story and should be finished...please
vangrrl chapter 9 . 7/26/2011
Loved reading all of these chapters and enjoying the different pov's. Would be absolutely fabulous if you finished it off - you have fans that are dying to read the ending! :)
Sookie-Eric chapter 10 . 2/10/2011
update soon
lifetouch chapter 9 . 10/23/2010
can hardl wait for your next update. Very good story, loved it so far.
Dizzyxx chapter 9 . 8/12/2010
Very intriguing story, I must say. The proposal was absolutely beautiful! For the love of Charlie Brown, she MUST say yes! D

I will patiently await the rest of the story *refrains from pacing*
PussnBoots9 chapter 10 . 3/23/2010
i like this story, i like the plot and the sweetness of it without making eric into a fluffy bunny. he's still a bad ass, a sex god, but is going after what he wants. i also like the plot and don't see anything wrong with the chapters you are pulling, 8 & 9. hope to see an update soon. good luck.
TMSescritura chapter 9 . 3/20/2010
This is a great story. I cannot wait to read more.
remeyqueen74 chapter 10 . 3/14/2010
i never give up on a great story , if you need a beta just let me know
ladysansoo chapter 9 . 3/13/2010
I think this is a great story. It just gets kind of depressing when authors on this site start out great and then don't finish. You absolutely do not suck at writing - *just at the updating part* lol (just kidding) Believe in yourself and Please Please Please finish. Loving that you posted you will just update the rest all in one shot! Thanks for not just throwing in the towel even after 9 months!
dina chapter 9 . 11/24/2009
why do u write a story and just leave it hanging!
ncmiss12 chapter 9 . 11/17/2009
Awesome Story! Can't wait for the next chapter!
slywolfie chapter 9 . 10/16/2009
I hope you plan on finishing this story i really enjoyed it so far
Miravisu chapter 9 . 10/8/2009
I'm sorry to hear about your friend and computer issues. I hope the stress in your real life reduces so you feel better! *sends virtual milk and cookies*