Reviews for Crimp
It was cute!
Furtively Lethargic chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
So adorable! AHh! Gosh, I really like your stories! :D HWOARANG AND LILI! _
TheAlleneM chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
This story always makes me smile like crazy. My dad was "What are you laughing about?" This just makes my day! I'll never get used to this! I Love THIS! You make the awesomest stories, Sei Honou (am i typing it right? :]) Anyways, please do make more HwoaLi Fictions! :))) It's just brighten my day! I swear! I'm a HwoaLi FREAK! :)) I'm a FAN! :))
Thunderxtw chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
This fic was so hilarious. Oh ho matchmaking. We know how those tend to go right?

“First was with the Egyptian-Arabian girl or something. She was really pretty when she showed up, but there was no... what's the word?”

"Spark?"

Hwoarang's lucky there were no daggers being thrown his way, if you know what I mean. ;)

He snapped. “Exactly. My second date was with your German friend, which... ended up quite badly.”

“Oh? Why is that?”

“The Swastika and German...”

XDXDXDXDXDXDXD

My father used to call me dummkopf to make fun of me and I never knew what it meant until I got older. XD

I never imaged a Lili/ Hwoarang pairing up until I saw you writing them. They're cute in this fic.

Simply adorable. Haha.
weaponsmistress1010 chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
hm.. Hwoarang and Lili's not bad.. Their kind of cute in a way..

But I guess I prefer Steve and Lili more because.. I don't know! Their way cuter.. And well, I love them..

Salysha chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
This was nice. "Paralytic Beetle" was wild and whimsical! Just blame it on Foxy, and no one will give it a second thought. The swastika imprinted on a shirt, on the other hand, was a pure stroke of genius. That is one cultural misunderstanding waiting to happen. 10/10 on that.

Hwoarang's a brave man to go on a date after spilling a hot MUG of coffee on his... rug?
SeungSeiRan chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
I swear, no one writes fluff and makes it palatable like you, Sei! Loved it and faved it!
Thordisx chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Ayo,

Great HwoLili oneshot...actually their my fav. pairing..dont know why its juz very intersing to read about them-D

da atmosphere was calm and sweet to da fanfiction...poor Lili and her suxly dates..ja ja

Great one shot!

Ps: Pendeja Puta is correct way...if u need any help to translate in Spanish i'll be happy to help you-D
M.M.Richter-XIII chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Really nice ... and funny. I love the references to new charaters in this. Also, I'm really glad you haven't give up 'HwoaLili'. Nice job; Keep it up.
spongecake 2 chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Hey ho. A nice little feel good... thing you've got here. Most of the time, they tend to be crap, but you've managed to pretty much hit the nail on the head here. Thumbs up to you.
TeaC0sy chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
Hiatus - wait what - splutter-

Hnn. Anyway, to the review. OH ME GAWD this fic was adorable-to-the-max. It's actually put me in a good mood! I'm still squeeing over it. Loved the interaction and they were all totally in character -thumbsup- (I lol'd at the waitress, by the way XD)

“I wore a T-shirt with a Swastika printed on it. I totally forgot what that meant.” - XD. Ell oh ell.

Very cute little fic. You write awesome fluff, dude D And I hope that you're back soon? \
occasionallyme chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
So freaking adorable! Thanks for making me squee with fangirlish glee yet again. XD And Merry Christmas!
Razer Athane chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
DAMN YOUR PARENTS. -headdesk-

'Typical for her Brazilian friend to set her up with another guy.' - Oi. Christie pwns you Lili, she's only trying to help -grr- XD

“Uh-huh. She slapped my head upright and left, cussing in German if I heard right. She called me a dummkopf.” - I dunno how to actually say this but it sounds like "dumb c-nt" to me and its fucking hilarious XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD

Fluff is good, Sei! Good story!