Reviews for When The Rooster Walked The Fox Home
My Whispers In The Dark chapter 1 . 1/14
I like this fic, Sanosuke and Megumi make a very cute couple, especially here with the girls saying about being a family, thanks for sharing this with us.
nymphofanduin chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
*happy screeching* Oh this is DEVINE. This totally happened in the anime! (headcanon accepted!) Very in character, goes hand in hand with the actual plot and the events that follow. *thumbs up* _
woofyy chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
It's a sweet short story between them :) I hope yolu'll write a sequel or something of them getting together :) anyways, good luckies with your future stories :)
chemistrykim chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
I'm now addicted to reading sano/megumi fics... ooohhh how i miss this couple :) and i love your fic btw.. thanks
Aki no Ryu chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
That was lovely. I love the earnestness in their manner at the ending. Maybe you could write a sort of sequel of them coming together after the Shishio events. Or, even one during the time Sano was wounded and Megumi stayed with him for three days!
Zanza8 chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
This was a sweet story. I always did like it when Sanosuke escorted Megumi, showing his protective side. And it was really cute to have the girls saying they looked like a family.
Rinkashi Namiki chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
A very fitting story and likely scenario. Am I out of line for wanting more?
omasuoniwabanshi chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Well done! A truly lovely side story to the series. The fact that Sano takes comfort in his verbal wranglings and that their arguments actually cheer Megumi up was a very cute take on their relationship.
existence555 chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
this is really cute.

i liked how ayame and suzume were the ones who started the whole thought. very nice :)

i love it.
MissTeak chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Aw how romantic! I like how you made it subtle:) a refreshing and interesting piece of work indeed!
EmeraldGreen4Life chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Cute.
LilHobbitBookWorm chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
Im definitely a SanoMeg fan...keep it up, you have a very sweet writing style, very nice. :)
maddy02erik chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
Yeah, I'm one of doctor yakushi's recruits too. :3 This is written very nicely. :D
El Angel Caido chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
Thank for pointing this out to me.

Very elegantly done.
Lana Micheline chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
Very nicely written. says hi.