Reviews for Sitches Aplenty
Avi chapter 10 . 3/13/2013
Great stories. Read them all. Any chance you'll be writing more in the future?
Pharaoh Rutin Tutin chapter 10 . 9/25/2010
I can not believe that I've missed this anthology untill now.

The Zorpox opener was one of the scariest tales I've seen on this site. If only because that is what I would be greatly tempted to do with the Bad Boy's ability.

The Lowardian battle was one of the best combat scenes in the FF dot Net KP archive. I always knew George Lucas should be on the Joint Chiefs of Staff.

Consequences was a completely unexpected, and disturbingly realistic, look at Shego. I may call myself The King of Denial, but insisting that it's all a joke as the executioner injects the needle is beyond delusional.

The Avatar: The Last Airbender cross over was such a sad tale. Mr Dr P's break down was painful to see because it reminds me far too much of real life. So many older people I know just can not accept how the world and America have changed that every thing they they think, say, and do now is steeped in venemous hate. A realistic assessment would tell them that it is impossible to return to the idealized past they imagine, but the hate colours their feelings so much that they would destroy everything and go down fighting rather than let things change in a way they don't like. Mr Dr P's group may not be able to do much against the Benders, but they could start a bloody war with the Church that the Benders might not be able to stop.

But the centrepiece of the collection is the Next Generation arc. There are a LOT of KP and Company turn domestid stories. Yours is one of the very few that makes a Kindergarten Parent Teacher conference as compelling as a Drakken plot.

Of course, I would be remiss if I failed to find a few nits to pick.

Hmmmm . . . .

I'm sure I'll find some.

Oh Yes.

The Lowardians are green, just slightly darker than Shego's shade. And Ron's eyes are brown, they only appear blue when he's using the Monkee Powers.

Ol, I think that's enough harsh criticism. Good stories in the anthology. I'm looking foreward to more.
CajunBear73 chapter 10 . 9/23/2010
Looks like something special's brewing there.

Katsumara chapter 10 . 9/23/2010
Well we've seen a lot of stuff with Sherylin and Amy, and then Justin, "Chess'ka", Kim, and Ron.. and now I guess it was Bonnie and Ronni's turn. I loved it. I really loved what you did with Bonnie's character here, Ben. It's a shame she had to go through so much heart ache, and pain to get where she's at.. but she's got a wonderful life now, an adorable family, friends who care for her, and now a guy that may indeed be in love with her. I'm happy she's finally getting her happy ending of sorts. Obviously no one knows the future, but I certainly hope things will work out for these three.

Also.. I love how she talked down Marry Chievous. Man, she completely ripped her a new one, Haha.

Great chapter, Ben. Keep up the fine work. I just love these Next Generation stories.
screaming phoenix chapter 10 . 9/23/2010
Nice fill in chapter here with plenty of background information on Bonnie and how the years have treated her.

I see that she hasn't lost any of the Rockwaller intimatition factor when dealing with an overly noise school official. I particular like the warning she gave her.

"I'm simply offering you some free legal advice. If you're going to pull the trigger, make sure that you are aiming at the right target and be damn sure that they aren't in a position to shoot back." Now that is classic Bonnie in action.

I enjoyed the fact that you have her friends as a surrogate family to her and her child. It makes it more of a family vibe to the whole piece.

Will you be developing the relationship between her and Rich any further. It looks like an avenue worth exploring.

Good Job keep up it up!
CajunBear73 chapter 9 . 9/22/2010
Nice little tale of this power which visited Kim and friends.

Looked like the biggest fight Kim had was to remain who she was in spite of what she attained, and how she was viewed by the world.

screaming phoenix chapter 9 . 9/21/2010
Wonderful job in combining my two favorite cartoons into one magnificent read. The way you mixed the KP myths and the Avatar was inspired. You kept the KP characters mostly in character and their reaction to their sudden powers was quite believable.

Too bad about James. I suppose you had to have a villain but James wouldn't have been my pick. It did have the element of surprise going for it. Also the development of the Annie/Drew relationship was a surprise as well.

In the end it all came down to Ron's support, love and devotion to Kim that keeps her grounded, sane, and able to carry on the good fight.

Very good work!
Jason Barnett chapter 9 . 9/21/2010
don't like what you did with James. You also overlook the fact that given the abilities Tim and Jim have and the personalities a locked door would be no barrier to them.

Course I've never thought much of the Lowardians as a recurring threat.
Katsumara chapter 9 . 9/21/2010
Man.. what a story, Ben. Just an amazing, amazing job. I love "Avatar: the Last Airbender" and all that comes with it, but I sure as heck didn't expect it to go so well with Kim Possible. You did an outstanding job with this.

I love how you kept the story going, though. I was expecting a multi-chapter fic, but as it kept going, I realized it was more of a narrative by Kim and I thought that was great. It was long without being *too* long, and you ended it on a perfect note.

I suppose my only complaint was James Possible/Kim's Dad. I guess you have to have some villain for this sort of story outside of aliens, but it's a shame he had to turn out like he did, yanno? As much bad as he did as a character in the show (because let's face it, he was just really protective of his Kimmie-cub), I never really thought he was *that* bad. You did a great job at turning a likable character like him into such a bad man, in effect alienating his whole family, but I like that Anne was still able to move on.

Do keep up the fine work here, Ben. I love your work a ton, and I loved Kim and Ron's kids in this universe. Just adorable.
madbrad chapter 8 . 8/17/2009
Lovely ending!
madbrad chapter 7 . 8/17/2009
Well, I have no idea as to the actual *plan* for this 'Odyssey Mission', but I guess it's something big/noble. Nice reason given by Shego not to interfere.
spectre666 chapter 2 . 8/10/2009
Very, very good space opera. I hope you expand on it. Fast movement, nice peripheral emotional involvement (that could be expanded in a longer version). The idea of a human "wolfpack" roaming Lowardian space...intrigueing.

mkusenagi2 chapter 8 . 6/6/2009
A refreshing MS!

CajunBear73 chapter 8 . 6/3/2009
And from a horrid nightmare, came the first steps of familial peace. And a little bit of hyper child action...

Looks like Sherylin and Amy are making a home, with friends, family (blood and otherwise.. she doesn't realize it yet) and a place in the lives of others.

Glad you've seen a way to continue this thread of a tale. The lives of Sherylin, Amy and those who welcomed them into their circles are becoming richer as the days go on. Now Sherylin's reconnecting with her brothers, Amy is going to get a present she didn't figure on.

The lives of Kim, Ron and their children are a balance of innocence and hedging against the reality of who they are to the world. And a not-so-innocent bit of adult play time from the 'rents...

And as the days go forward, Justin and Amy seem to take steps toward something more than friendship. That 'cake' moment the moms witnessed gave a glimpse of something coming they can't say they weren't prepared for if they really think about it. That 'flash' of a Kimmunicator on Amy to Sherylin seems to be a premonition, too.

Nice little slice of life for these folks, and can't wait for more.

CajunBear73 chapter 7 . 6/3/2009
Immense possibilities, ain't it?

Got something cooking with this, huh?