Reviews for Dreams
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
OHHHHHH... It's really sweet :) Please turn this one-shot into a complete story ! Xoxo
Sunshine-Midnight123 chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Nice!
shiftyless chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
MrsPeelWe'reNeeded chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
A great story. Very well written.
lilim chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
wow this was realy amazing i like the way you write you're realy talented you make me understand the word bittersweet it was so sad and so wonderfull i nearly cried the whole sitouation was sad emily watch sam while he dreamed about leah but the dream or the dreams are just sweet and breathtaking like the whole story this is the best fanfic i ever read i realy love it and i hope you write another leah/sam story

i hope this review was understandly i'm from german so i can read storys without any difficult but with writing of reviews i have problems

great story

lg lilim
Julia Claire chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
This was really good! I hate Sam/Emily, personally, and have always loved Leah/Sam. :)
murasaki86 chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
So sweet, I wish he did.
centuryshorty chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
love love this oneshot, I think you did a amazing job, please have more fics out there with these two, maybe one with Sam actually trying to fight the imprint
bob the builder chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
OMGOMGOMG!

awesome story!

ps. it might be better if you added some bubblebum and grass. just saying. :P

no but seriously. itss awesome
rainbowfish22 chapter 1 . 2/19/2009

WRITE MOOREE, Or Ill come poop on your lawn :]

much love; You know who this be ;]

ily
Lady Eve chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Hearkbreaking! Utterly, heartbreaking! Imprinting can be looked at in so many ways and this was painful to read. You are very good at writing Sam's conflicting emotions towards the two women in his life. I feel sad for all of them.

Your writing skills are very good. You write emotion well, your descriptions are so detailed that I can see the story in my head as if it was a movie. Thank you for writing so good.
Astounded chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
This is amazingly well written. I thought that the second part of the dream was really descriptive and really brought out the pain of imprinting really well.

As a suggestion, I think that you should definitely [if not here, as another oneshot] write out the 'Emily was mauled by a "bear"' incident in more detail, because I love your writing style.

I'm glad that you gave Leah her own happy ending...in a way. I've always held a lot of sympathy for her so, it was nice the way you did it, WHILE keeping it realistic to the Meyerverse.

I found it rather heartbreakingly beautiful the twinge of irony that Emily is comforted by the love of her life dreaming of someone else. And I think that this bittersweet ending is the icing on the cake for this story.

I adore this, it reminds me of dark chocolate: tart, sweet, and amazing. But then again, I can relate anything to food. :)

Good Job!
MissLadyWolf chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
I really like this story. It's sad...I used to like Sam...until I read Breaking Dawn...not I don't like him anymore.
HideSeekKeep chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
This was heartbreaking and incredibly well done. You had me in tears at the last part of Sam's dream. Keep up the great work.