Reviews for For Nevermore
bunny zhou chapter 5 . 6/17
Greatly impressed by the amazing story!I coudn't help guessing what is going on in the next chapter,which makes the waiting days extremely tough...
By the way,many Chinese lovers of korushitsuji appreciate your story very much,but some of them are limit by their standrad of English,so may I get your permission to translate this work into Chineseļ¼Œplease?
Longing for "That Butler,Inferno'!
shadowkid chapter 5 . 10/17/2015
please update soon this story is absolutely amazing and I wish it was in picture motion because wow the details are just *chokes*
Addison7413 chapter 5 . 6/6/2015
I loved this story ! I like how Sebastian was acting , almost-human , like . I can't wait for your next chapter !
kuroh chapter 5 . 4/28/2015
countinue please I want to read more
AnimeFreak chapter 5 . 3/1/2014
Please write more! I love this story!
livingwithbooks chapter 5 . 10/27/2013
i love this story! please update? uwu
Kait chapter 5 . 7/6/2013
Okay, so I have finally caught up with this story...
OH. MAH. GAWD.
Ah, the suspense Will Grell and William appear in this, I wonder? Gah, don't tell me, I shall find out! I am digging the long chapters, character progression, mild Yaoi undertones if you look hard enough, SUSPENSE, a bit of teenage angst and Sebastian meeting his match! YUSH! I'd kill to see this animated, now that I think of it... I'd love to see Sebastian while Argentine bit him. Ahh, but that would be too good to be true, wouldn't it?
But yes, this is totally one of the better Fanfictions here on the Net for Kuroshitsuji! Can't wait for the next chapter! *Squee!*
buntesLicht chapter 5 . 1/8/2013
Oh My God, I LOVE this! Just wow, I enjoyed this so much! This story is suspenseful and so incredibly heart-wrenching... your writing is flawless and the characterization seems perfect to me, too... Really, I'm blown away. Thank you so much for writing this!
I'd love to read more even though I guess you probably won't continue... but I just felt like telling you what I thought of it :) Definitely fav-ing this!
Have a nice day!
Askevron chapter 5 . 11/11/2012
This is a beautifully written story, which just tugs on my heartstrings. I love the strength that Ciel displays even when he has lost everything even Sebastian and how he remains determined even with all the odds against him, and it is this strength which ultimately regains his demon. I really like how you have portrayed Sebastian and kept him in character with his alien thought processes and yet managed to keep him likeable in spite of his 'betrayal' and the reader wanting him to realise and reform the contract with Ciel. I am looking forwards to the comfort between both them both following the angst. Please update when you get chance. :)
JackaMalfroy chapter 5 . 8/12/2012
I demand you to update this story!
BewareTheWeepingAngel chapter 5 . 7/21/2012
I absolutely love this story!
It's so hard to find a fanfiction where the story/writing are both well done and compelling, and not to mention all the characters being, well, in character ; , and you've truly and honestly done an amazing job in all three criteria :)! I really hope you get the chance to finish this one day, it'd be a shame to see such a wonderful story go to waist.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/20/2012
Are you going to continue this story? It's good... I want more! :(
Wamee chapter 5 . 2/27/2012
I can't wait 'till the next chapter! Seriously this story in brilliant! Every chapter I read I get swept away with emotion! I cried at one stage!

Keep writing~ lots of love 3
Wamee chapter 5 . 2/27/2012

Keep writing~ lots of love 3
Carrie2sky chapter 5 . 12/7/2011
Do you plan on continuing this? It's good.