Reviews for For Nevermore
AnimeFreak chapter 5 . 3/1/2014
Please write more! I love this story!
livingwithbooks chapter 5 . 10/27/2013
i love this story! please update? uwu
Kait chapter 5 . 7/6/2013
Okay, so I have finally caught up with this story...
OH. MAH. GAWD.
Ah, the suspense Will Grell and William appear in this, I wonder? Gah, don't tell me, I shall find out! I am digging the long chapters, character progression, mild Yaoi undertones if you look hard enough, SUSPENSE, a bit of teenage angst and Sebastian meeting his match! YUSH! I'd kill to see this animated, now that I think of it... I'd love to see Sebastian while Argentine bit him. Ahh, but that would be too good to be true, wouldn't it?
But yes, this is totally one of the better Fanfictions here on the Net for Kuroshitsuji! Can't wait for the next chapter! *Squee!*
buntesLicht chapter 5 . 1/8/2013
Oh My God, I LOVE this! Just wow, I enjoyed this so much! This story is suspenseful and so incredibly heart-wrenching... your writing is flawless and the characterization seems perfect to me, too... Really, I'm blown away. Thank you so much for writing this!
I'd love to read more even though I guess you probably won't continue... but I just felt like telling you what I thought of it :) Definitely fav-ing this!
Have a nice day!
Askevron chapter 5 . 11/11/2012
This is a beautifully written story, which just tugs on my heartstrings. I love the strength that Ciel displays even when he has lost everything even Sebastian and how he remains determined even with all the odds against him, and it is this strength which ultimately regains his demon. I really like how you have portrayed Sebastian and kept him in character with his alien thought processes and yet managed to keep him likeable in spite of his 'betrayal' and the reader wanting him to realise and reform the contract with Ciel. I am looking forwards to the comfort between both them both following the angst. Please update when you get chance. :)
JackaMalfroy chapter 5 . 8/12/2012
I demand you to update this story!
BewareTheWeepingAngel chapter 5 . 7/21/2012
I absolutely love this story!
It's so hard to find a fanfiction where the story/writing are both well done and compelling, and not to mention all the characters being, well, in character ; , and you've truly and honestly done an amazing job in all three criteria :)! I really hope you get the chance to finish this one day, it'd be a shame to see such a wonderful story go to waist.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/20/2012
Are you going to continue this story? It's good... I want more! :(
Wamee chapter 5 . 2/27/2012
I can't wait 'till the next chapter! Seriously this story in brilliant! Every chapter I read I get swept away with emotion! I cried at one stage!

Keep writing lots of love 3
Wamee chapter 5 . 2/27/2012

Keep writing lots of love 3
Carrie2sky chapter 5 . 12/7/2011
Do you plan on continuing this? It's good.
promocat chapter 5 . 11/22/2011
you have left me with a cliffie!-do go on!
Jess chapter 5 . 10/9/2011
Hi!

Oh MAN! This is an amazing story, it's such a pity that you never continued it. I read this story not long after you had it published - it was easily the best Kuroshitsuji fan fiction I had read (and still is). In a recent bout of frenzied desire, I went trawling all through the fan fic site today, just to find your story. I spent hours searching for it, read it once again, and then died again in suspense at this last chapter.

I appreciate that too much time has probably elapsed for you to continue this story, but I thank you for the read anyway. Hope you continue to write stories (I believe your one of the best writers out there on ).

Bye!
CherryFlavouredPoison chapter 5 . 9/23/2011
Update soon! I'll love to hear what happens afterwards! *excited*
FinalArc chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
So far, I'm loving this! However... Prince: "Let's watch TV!" Victorian London, television not quite invented yet... I know Sebastian can do amazing things, but even that's a stretch... ;)

Even so, enjoying this fic immensely!