Reviews for For Nevermore
Wolf'sVine chapter 5 . 7/21
Uh... not to point out the obvious... but you never updated. I'm so desperate to read the sixth chapter, read how Ciel is gonna get outta this, how Sebastian is gonna beat the crap outta those two vamps, (cuz if anyone can, he definitely can!), I mean those vampires can sorta paralyze them, but... that's their only way to one-up Sebastian! So, if Sebastian can find a way around that, he'd be golden! Now, I'm worried about Ciel. That bastard Randall, has a frickin' sword at his throat! But, Ciel is a tricky, cunning little one, so I'm hoping he'll find some way to usurp Randall! Also... I almost cried when I read about Ciel being betrayed by Sebastian and how profoundly that effected him. How deeply hurt Ciel was cuz of that. And, while I read that Sebastian was all confused and struggling with his own unexpected feelings and stuff, it was also clear that Sebastian cares, at least somewhat, for Ciel. But he physically and mentally hurt and betrayed Ciel, and though Ciel is confused and angry and hurt and scared of and about Sebastian, he obviously wants to believe in him... even if he doesn't wanna admit it. I guess, what I'm trying to say with all my babbling, is I wanna see Ciel and Sebastian work out what happened. See if Sebastian can regain Ciel's trust, and Ciel place his trust in Sebastian. So... I know it's been years, and I know the chances aren't high that you'd even read this review, let alone write another chapter, but... please do. Cuz I've never read a fic like this before and I have a burning desire to go on reading this touching, aching fic. Please?
Aservis Roturier chapter 5 . 1/13/2017
Y'know, just because you neglected it for SEVEN YEARS is no reason to go on neglecting it. I for one would like to see the final chapter written, if possible. Imma' put a follow on this because I believe in you. If you want inspiration 'Book of the Atlantic' will be released in less than 10 days (21st of Jan 2017) Maybe it'll help you scrape up the 'gumption' to finish, eh?
Guest chapter 5 . 11/23/2016
Okay, it is 2016, and I still don't see chapter 6, what's going on?
bunny zhou chapter 5 . 6/17/2016
Greatly impressed by the amazing story!I coudn't help guessing what is going on in the next chapter,which makes the waiting days extremely tough...
By the way,many Chinese lovers of korushitsuji appreciate your story very much,but some of them are limit by their standrad of English,so may I get your permission to translate this work into Chineseļ¼Œplease?
Longing for "That Butler,Inferno'!
shadowkid chapter 5 . 10/17/2015
please update soon this story is absolutely amazing and I wish it was in picture motion because wow the details are just *chokes*
Addison7413 chapter 5 . 6/6/2015
I loved this story ! I like how Sebastian was acting , almost-human , like . I can't wait for your next chapter !
kuroh chapter 5 . 4/28/2015
countinue please I want to read more
AnimeFreak chapter 5 . 3/1/2014
Please write more! I love this story!
livingwithbooks chapter 5 . 10/27/2013
i love this story! please update? uwu
Kait chapter 5 . 7/6/2013
Okay, so I have finally caught up with this story...
OH. MAH. GAWD.
Ah, the suspense Will Grell and William appear in this, I wonder? Gah, don't tell me, I shall find out! I am digging the long chapters, character progression, mild Yaoi undertones if you look hard enough, SUSPENSE, a bit of teenage angst and Sebastian meeting his match! YUSH! I'd kill to see this animated, now that I think of it... I'd love to see Sebastian while Argentine bit him. Ahh, but that would be too good to be true, wouldn't it?
But yes, this is totally one of the better Fanfictions here on the Net for Kuroshitsuji! Can't wait for the next chapter! *Squee!*
buntesLicht chapter 5 . 1/8/2013
Oh My God, I LOVE this! Just wow, I enjoyed this so much! This story is suspenseful and so incredibly heart-wrenching... your writing is flawless and the characterization seems perfect to me, too... Really, I'm blown away. Thank you so much for writing this!
I'd love to read more even though I guess you probably won't continue... but I just felt like telling you what I thought of it :) Definitely fav-ing this!
Have a nice day!
Askevron chapter 5 . 11/11/2012
This is a beautifully written story, which just tugs on my heartstrings. I love the strength that Ciel displays even when he has lost everything even Sebastian and how he remains determined even with all the odds against him, and it is this strength which ultimately regains his demon. I really like how you have portrayed Sebastian and kept him in character with his alien thought processes and yet managed to keep him likeable in spite of his 'betrayal' and the reader wanting him to realise and reform the contract with Ciel. I am looking forwards to the comfort between both them both following the angst. Please update when you get chance. :)
JackaMalfroy chapter 5 . 8/12/2012
I demand you to update this story!
BewareTheWeepingAngel chapter 5 . 7/21/2012
I absolutely love this story!
It's so hard to find a fanfiction where the story/writing are both well done and compelling, and not to mention all the characters being, well, in character ; , and you've truly and honestly done an amazing job in all three criteria :)! I really hope you get the chance to finish this one day, it'd be a shame to see such a wonderful story go to waist.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/20/2012