Reviews for The Misfits
ManMadeofLasers chapter 21 . 5/4
I love good chapter, every time I read it. The image I get from the swearing in is so strong, I just love it.
Lolroflcake chapter 23 . 4/25
Pro-tip: You don't actually have to say over at the end of every sentence when talking on the radio or even at all really at all.

That's the study guide for a Canadian radio operators license you should reference it if you plan on doing extended conversations over the radio in the future.

I do enjoy the story though.
alichi chapter 68 . 3/29
Definitely a good read. Love the characterisation.

Hope you do decide to continue this fic some day.
1337 chapter 2 . 2/28
My only nitpick in this chapter is that when you first describe the capital you say he has a plasma pistol and power sword, then when you describe his weapons, you say he has a bolt pistol and axe. But otherwise I am liking this so far.
Luingar chapter 68 . 10/16/2015
I'm so upset. I'm so incredibly upset. This is the worst cliffhanger ever. ALL THE THINGS FINALLY COMING TO A CLOSE AND IT ENDS HERE. GAAAAH. I WILL PAY YOU TO FINISH THIS STORY DAMNIT
Luingar chapter 68 . 10/16/2015
Not joking btw, If you finish this fanficton and publish it i will buy it. a lot.
SasukeSagara chapter 68 . 7/11/2015
Please tell me you have more of this coming out. Please? This is one of the best stories O have ever read.
scranity chapter 64 . 2/16/2015
'I have to go to the Ravenholme'

BUT HE WON'T.
BECAUSE BY THE WORDS OF ALEX VANCE, "We don't go there anymore."
scranity chapter 58 . 2/16/2015
Well. That was freaking incredible. All of the conversations your characters have are. That's one of the things I really like about this story, with how they actually talk and doubt and seem to be real people. This one though? It's convinced me. This is now canon. Maybe not to everyone else, but I personally now consider this canon.
Closingstraw97 chapter 68 . 12/18/2014
Oh my Emperor, I can't wait till you update...

Wait. (Sees that the last chapter was updated in 2012)
(Then sees it that it is December, 2014)
FuuuUUUuuuUUUuuuUUUuuuck!
Prof. Omnom chapter 68 . 4/17/2014
"on the next leg of their critical journey."
...
This is a dead fic, isn't it? Welp, shite.
RaZoRMandiblez chapter 68 . 2/16/2014
This has been by far the most interesting and unique look into the the world of 40K I think I have seen so far. You pay a huge amount of attention to fleshing out the details in the setting and an especially good one of making the Imperium feel like a place where humans actually live. The repressive grimdarkness of the codexes and the setting in general sometimes gives the impression that there are only epic, horrific battles in this universe, although its obvious that there are still trillions of people who must be living mundane lives in the background. I especially like Lady Sharrow, who comes across as a believable figure of Imperial authority while simultaneously being very human.

Also, even in repressive, troubled places people are still people, and doubts, uncertainties and the simple facts of life don't disappear even in the most dogmatic of societies.

I especially enjoyed the detail you put into the Riorthan system, you described the planets and the system in vivid detail that really brought Minoris and Majoris to life.

I have to express great disappointment that this wonderful tale has been abandoned so close to its resolution. I loved this chapter and how all of the plot threads are starting to converge. I really hope you'll come back to this one day and end it with a bang. In the mean time, I'll be sure to check out your other stories, your new Mass effect one especially sounds very intriguing!
CookieMonsta1233 chapter 40 . 1/6/2014
Wow, dat last line was pretty bad-ass...
CookieMonsta1233 chapter 6 . 1/2/2014
" I guess you were too buys to notice"
Kevin chapter 68 . 11/14/2013
Please finish the story. Your work is fantastic. But it really needs to have closure. Blow the whole damn thing up in one chapter. Lame but at least it's finished.