Reviews for The Misfits
Prof. Omnom chapter 68 . 4/17
"on the next leg of their critical journey."
...
This is a dead fic, isn't it? Welp, shite.
RaZoRMandiblez chapter 68 . 2/16
This has been by far the most interesting and unique look into the the world of 40K I think I have seen so far. You pay a huge amount of attention to fleshing out the details in the setting and an especially good one of making the Imperium feel like a place where humans actually live. The repressive grimdarkness of the codexes and the setting in general sometimes gives the impression that there are only epic, horrific battles in this universe, although its obvious that there are still trillions of people who must be living mundane lives in the background. I especially like Lady Sharrow, who comes across as a believable figure of Imperial authority while simultaneously being very human.

Also, even in repressive, troubled places people are still people, and doubts, uncertainties and the simple facts of life don't disappear even in the most dogmatic of societies.

I especially enjoyed the detail you put into the Riorthan system, you described the planets and the system in vivid detail that really brought Minoris and Majoris to life.

I have to express great disappointment that this wonderful tale has been abandoned so close to its resolution. I loved this chapter and how all of the plot threads are starting to converge. I really hope you'll come back to this one day and end it with a bang. In the mean time, I'll be sure to check out your other stories, your new Mass effect one especially sounds very intriguing!
CookieMonsta1233 chapter 40 . 1/6
Wow, dat last line was pretty bad-ass...
CookieMonsta1233 chapter 6 . 1/2
" I guess you were too buys to notice"
Kevin chapter 68 . 11/14/2013
Please finish the story. Your work is fantastic. But it really needs to have closure. Blow the whole damn thing up in one chapter. Lame but at least it's finished.
z chapter 68 . 8/20/2013
Right, I have been reading this from the get go, and checking it for an update every few weeks, and when I habe checked it I 're read it.

I have a couple of things to say and only one problem that I have noticed.

You big up nasty too much,
Several times after he has his axe you still write him with a chainsword, also kodos mentions nasty as being the best hand to Hand fighter in the squad which I thought was held by paterus.
Right now that that is out of my system.
This is the best 40k story I have read. period. Better than black library.
I love you characters all of them, oh how I love phelonas. All of the dialogue is snappy and realistic, the world you have built is truly amazing, please update you have no idea how many peoples lives you have touched with this wonderful story, I actually never want it to end as I don't want either side to loose!
All the best
Your biggest fan
Z
me chapter 4 . 8/7/2013
Good work so far. Its a bit slow, but stiil a great story.
Guest chapter 68 . 7/17/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Volfric chapter 68 . 7/6/2013
I enjoyed this - if you do decide to come back to it I will be happy to see how it ends
sealgaire chapter 68 . 5/15/2013
In the name of the emperor, I demand Moar! (please?)
molyneux chapter 68 . 4/9/2013
Update please. I have read the story a few times through and I so want you to continue. You have created this whole chapter that has a vibrant history and its own culture. This is an amazing amount of work and you should be commended for it.
such chapter 44 . 4/6/2013
such open mindedness. If only everyone were open minded and caring enough in the 40k universe and here things would get a lot better
HdiejehujrnIf chapter 10 . 3/25/2013
150 marines is like a sizable army. I think that they will be able to put down any rebellion, especially with a battle barge in tow
mr I hate znt nobles kill em chapter 7 . 3/19/2013
Wow looks like their quite open minded. The Ecclesiarchy is really corrupt and fanatical while the imperium really is falling
Kit chapter 68 . 3/14/2013
Words can not describe how amazing this story is. When you complete it, if you made a book out of it, then I would buy the book just so I could read it again and again. I am telling the truth about the book thing, this is so good it is even better than a couple black library books I've read! This is an epic work of words!