Reviews for The Misfits
happycampernz chapter 68 . 7/9
I second a few of the other reviews here - it is sad to hear that it is unlikely it will be finished, and if I could figure out how I would seriously consider buying it. The chapter with the (spoiler) end of Minoris is one of my favourite pieces of literature. It is also the third time I have finished reading over 4 years.

I am quietly confident I know how the story may have ended, and the possible epilogue, or more likely the general progression with the pieces you have in place. For the record I don't see how you have written yourself into a hole - and in all honesty I wouldn't mind if it had to change a few details, or release a chapter that summarized where you thought the story would be now without your perceived holes.
I have read this story a couple of times and enjoyed it each time. I understand it’s unlikely to ever be updated and that’s a real shame as it’s a really good story
Jatok chapter 16 . 12/1/2016
Yay. Though I would've enjoyed hearing abot Sarok's guts strewn across the walls
Jatok chapter 15 . 12/1/2016
The victor is never a coward
Jatok chapter 13 . 12/1/2016
Tsk tsk. You should've killed him in his sleep, or while he was pissing or shitting. Or poisoned his food.
ManMadeOfLasers chapter 21 . 5/4/2016
I love good chapter, every time I read it. The image I get from the swearing in is so strong, I just love it.
Lolroflcake chapter 23 . 4/25/2016
Pro-tip: You don't actually have to say over at the end of every sentence when talking on the radio or even at all really at all.

That's the study guide for a Canadian radio operators license you should reference it if you plan on doing extended conversations over the radio in the future.

I do enjoy the story though.
alichi chapter 68 . 3/29/2016
Definitely a good read. Love the characterisation.

Hope you do decide to continue this fic some day.
1337 chapter 2 . 2/28/2016
My only nitpick in this chapter is that when you first describe the capital you say he has a plasma pistol and power sword, then when you describe his weapons, you say he has a bolt pistol and axe. But otherwise I am liking this so far.
Luingar chapter 68 . 10/16/2015
I'm so upset. I'm so incredibly upset. This is the worst cliffhanger ever. ALL THE THINGS FINALLY COMING TO A CLOSE AND IT ENDS HERE. GAAAAH. I WILL PAY YOU TO FINISH THIS STORY DAMNIT
Luingar chapter 68 . 10/16/2015
Not joking btw, If you finish this fanficton and publish it i will buy it. a lot.
SasukeSagara chapter 68 . 7/11/2015
Please tell me you have more of this coming out. Please? This is one of the best stories O have ever read.
scranity chapter 64 . 2/16/2015
'I have to go to the Ravenholme'

BUT HE WON'T.
BECAUSE BY THE WORDS OF ALEX VANCE, "We don't go there anymore."
scranity chapter 58 . 2/16/2015
Well. That was freaking incredible. All of the conversations your characters have are. That's one of the things I really like about this story, with how they actually talk and doubt and seem to be real people. This one though? It's convinced me. This is now canon. Maybe not to everyone else, but I personally now consider this canon.
Closingstraw97 chapter 68 . 12/18/2014
Oh my Emperor, I can't wait till you update...

Wait. (Sees that the last chapter was updated in 2012)
(Then sees it that it is December, 2014)
FuuuUUUuuuUUUuuuUUUuuuck!