Reviews for The Misfits
Arctic Wolf Fury chapter 68 . 10/8/2023
That was an excellent story. Shame it likely won't be continued, but it was a good read
Traderathand chapter 67 . 9/5/2023
Hi Again, a year has passed and this still kicks ass! I hope you can return to this considering the arrival of 10th edition! would be nice to see the gang meet with Guilliman!
Traderathand chapter 68 . 9/21/2022
Damn, i miss this story, i must have rerun through this story multiple times over some years. Still, i rank this in my top 3 fanfics.
MOR the Divine Being chapter 52 . 7/27/2021
Dats Metal af
MOR the Divine Being chapter 51 . 7/27/2021
Sarrack is redeemed in the eyes of the Emperor
S33R chapter 64 . 5/29/2021
chapter 64,just, I can see the strings of the author but is something I sympathies with sooo much, I don't really care.
Curse Of Kings chapter 58 . 2/17/2021
I like Phelonas. The Pony POV Series needed a character like him in it. Maybe then it might actually be good. But I have my doubts.
Curse Of Kings chapter 48 . 2/17/2021
Stop saying the Tyranid ship looks like a potato! Potatoes are not scary, they're food!
shadowkass101 chapter 1 . 2/7/2021
it's been so long, this is one of the best stories going and I wish it were finished. I've read this multiple times and it really does rate in the top 5 40knstories ive read inc official ones by Blsck Library
baud001 chapter 2 . 11/12/2020
I admire the sleight of hand skills of the captain, since he changed his weapon loadout in the span of a conversation
Kawisdom chapter 3 . 12/4/2019
Secrets and hidden danger creeping in! Both are always welcome.
Kawisdom chapter 1 . 12/4/2019
Coming in with little knowledge of Warhammer, I have to say that I am impressed. You wrote a compelling action scene with a protagonist who knows he's outclassed but never lets himself lose his nerve. A soldier needs sound judgment and the ability to think under stress. I think he's passed the first test really well.
Baldwin chapter 7 . 7/6/2019
I see the not so subtle reference to the subprime mortgage crisis. Pretty good analogy for what the character was trying to convey
Daddy Hayden chapter 1 . 7/7/2019
shame this has been abandoned
Lord Damon Darkfyre chapter 68 . 5/7/2019
a. I hate seeing stories of this level of quality just left unfinished like this. Please update, this story is awesome and written really well.