Reviews for A DANGEROUS LIAISION
PhantomsAngel1988 chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
next chapter please!
zomgitscassi chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
hey this sounds like a good story, you should UPDATE! lol
XXbittenbymyEmmy-bearXX chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
are u going 2 make this story longer? its really good but it would be better if it was longer. oo n ur story 'blue 42 hike' is really good 2! plz update!
Taylor Whitlock chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
it is really good diffrent from all your other stuff but please add more i can't wait to see how you add more to this one!
MovieMoments chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
Awsome!

Good luck with the rest!

Best of wishes,

MovieMoments.
skinssssforlife chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
love the story so far.

wat did edward do?

plz update soon im dyin to noe wat is gonna happen.
twilightnaley19 chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
LOVE THIS STORY AND CHAPTER SO FAR. CANT WAIT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT. UPDATE SOON!
35words chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
cant wait for the rest of this :D
bellaedward11 chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
are you going to have all of ur stories have something about you in them? like seriously! they DO!
Twilighter620 chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
This seems like an interesting story.

I'm curious though, are Alice and Edward vampires or are they human? Or do we have to wait to find out? lol

I'm anxious for the next chapter. I hope you continue.
xemjayx chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
AHH! this is going to be a really really really good story. i just know it :) can't wait for more!
HiddenShoebox chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
I must admit, i am intrigued. Very good beginning, good grammer and spelling. Kepp it up and update! ;)I cna't wait to see Edward and Bella meet...
zgirl21 chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
this looks really interesting so far! i like the way you've set everything up...now i'm definitely wondering what's going on with edward...update soon!
edwardrocksmysocks chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
Hm...definitely looks interesting! Looks like it's going to be a great story. Keep it going!
neoearthqueen30 chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
cant wait for the new chapter!