Reviews for Konoha Advent: Shadows in the Stars
Gravity's Child chapter 10 . 11/25/2012
officially obsessed with you as a fellow author. Finally, *stretches like a cat* I've read all of your stories, and I them.
loveletta chapter 10 . 6/23/2011
have you abandoned this story? have you abandoned the rest of you most devoted...fans?

please say no and tell me that the rest of this fic is somewhere i can read it.
jgood27 chapter 10 . 2/15/2011
I love this story and can't wait to read more, please update
The-Lady-Smaell chapter 10 . 4/7/2010
Yay Update! weirdly enough I was thinking about this fic the other day and then lo and behold it gets updated. *Cheers* I just managed to follow what was going on (I'm not that smart.) But I'm glad I did. I love the world you've built up in both of these stories, it's so strange and wonderful and genuinely enthralling. I really could rant on all day about what I love about this series, so I'll condense it down to this:

I love this story.
Dobby123 chapter 10 . 4/6/2010
Yay you're back. Good Chapter can't wait for the next one.
Sejitsu chapter 10 . 4/6/2010
*squeal* And update! Yay! Sexy metaphysics indeed! XD Actually, I hurt my brain on the first read-through (I blame the headache I've had since yesterday, though), but got it (as well as it would be possible to 'get it') the second time around. Yay!

Kakashi's responses to it all are just so /him/. XD His lines made me crack up the most; you really have his characterization down! *giggle* I'm sure he's happy that he needs to ground Iruka as much as possible. XD

*waits for the next chapter with anticipation* Oh, the plot thickens! Well, we all knew it couldn't just end perfectly here... :3
Holen-Snape chapter 9 . 2/2/2010
I love the story, and look forward to more. Wondering where everything is leading to. Thank you for writing.
Dobby123 chapter 9 . 12/9/2009
You finally updated. Love the chapter.
Sejitsu chapter 9 . 12/9/2009
*squee* An update! :D Firstly, I love how you have Yugito in here! It's so fitting for her character no be alive again, considering her bijuu. Secondly, comparing Kyuubi to Scrooge... Priceless and brilliant! I think it's my favorite part of this chapter. XD Eagerly looking forward to the next one, since it will have more Iruka and Kakashi... and the much-awaited explanation! :) Lovely work.
loveletta chapter 9 . 12/9/2009
Is this my present for Christmas? 'Cause its a good one.
Sejitsu chapter 8 . 11/2/2009
So intriguing! I love the universe you've made, and I'm glad to see that you're adding to it! :) Such an interesting take on the Naruto-verse, and the characterization of Iruka and Kakashi is just great. I hope you'll update soon; I really want to know what's going to happen next, and specifically how Iruka is seemingly all-knowing now. Thanks for the awesome ficcage! :)
Holen-Snape chapter 8 . 7/21/2009
I do like the story, would love to read more. Wondering about the city uncovered by the sand. And the others that were talking when the mountain blew its top. thank you for writing
Meadhbh21 chapter 8 . 6/4/2009
Oh. In-ter-esting. I stumbled on your work on the kakairu LJ community earlier this evening, found my way here, and promptly devoured everything you've written in this fandom. It's certainly a notably AU world you're building in this second fic, but it's brilliantly well done and fascinating, to boot. You're tackling some pretty ambitious material and it's rather refreshing to read this kind of intelligent, explorative fiction in this fandom. Your storylines are also utterly intriguing, and the way you drop hints and build that lovely foreboding feeling that SOMETHING big is gathering without actually telling us what all these separate groups are racing towards makes me twitch and squirm impatiently in my seat.

(Also, I admit, your characters are frequently ADORABLE and I spent the last eight chapters or so of your Christmas fic grinning like the most depraved sort of fangirl and flailing my arms in silent glee. You fed the fluff monsters but GOOD.)

So, um, yes. This was a very long and somewhat pointless review that mainly just says your stuff is awesome, you are on my favourites list, and I will be stalking you for updates. I promise I'll shut up and go away now.
Blanquita chapter 7 . 5/22/2009
Oh, my... I'm so relieved... I thought you were going to let my beloved Iruka-sensei dead... Thank you so much for not doing it!

After all, who was going to bake cookies for Gaara-kun?

But... what the Olympus gods are doing in this story?

Your writing keeps going better and better, I can't hardly wait for the next chapters.

Kisses.
Blanquita chapter 5 . 4/26/2009
Wow!

I've read the "konoha advent" series and only can say that you are VERY, VERY good.

Sorry, I can't write that good in english, but I wanted to say this: You are a wonderfull writer and I'm waiting anxiously for the next chapters!

Bye.