Reviews for Zack's Initiation
Darkfire angel chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
oh yeah... not to sound mean or anything, but i seriously dont remember the Turks, particularly Reno, being that good. granted, Zack is a long ways from slashing through armies like he did in Crisis Core, but seriously when the hell did Reno get that tough and bitter. i always thought he was moee of an annoying sarcastic character...
Darkfire angel0 chapter 17 . 8/5/2012
hey. this has been pretty good so far, i hope you keep writing. sounds like you know what ur plan for this us, so no sufgestions will be given.
StyxxsOmega chapter 17 . 7/29/2011
ok. i really like this. please write more.
HeartlessVampireGirl chapter 3 . 3/27/2011
Lol, love Sam. Mulan flashback!
kitten652 chapter 17 . 2/24/2010
HAHA! I LOVE RENO! please please update! i love it!
J chapter 17 . 12/30/2009
You're back!

Hehe, and I'm still cheering for this to be a Zack/Reno story! X3 Can't wait for the next chapter!
Kaarina Helvete chapter 17 . 12/28/2009
You're alive! D And back with more awesomeness. Who the hell is this Russel guy? And why does Reno wanna know who he is, and why is he suddenly happy when he hears the first name only? Only time will tell, it seems. Awesome chapter!
Kaarina Helvete chapter 16 . 6/7/2009
Man... Angeal's just so cool D Ad don't worry, you didn't scare ME with that kiss thing. It's totally like Reno D
Kaarina Helvete chapter 11 . 6/7/2009
Hissy fit! XD I loved that part, and when Zack fell out of the chair. Awesome.
Kaarina Helvete chapter 7 . 6/6/2009
Okay, I was gonna wait until I finished what you already wrote to review, but I couldn't. It was just too freaking funny XD Poor Zack was PWNED... and you do fight scenes really well. Very nice. Ooh, and I like the nice, short chapters. It's different than the long chapters I usually read, so you get the whole chapter sooner, and more funnies, and stuff. I hope that made sense... but anyway great job! D
WingedKnights chapter 16 . 6/6/2009
Yes at last a new chapter. Two months was it? Well this chapter was worth the wait; reading Zack getting beaten up. Since summer is up for you, don't be too reckless with too much updates. Take your time writing these well thought out chapters, I don't mind waiting.
Baamie chapter 16 . 6/6/2009
Scared people off? Are you kidding?

I'm hoping for this to turn into a Zack/Reno story. XDD

You're not the only one that thinks they are cute together!
WingedKnights chapter 15 . 3/30/2009
I don't get it, why is Zack chasing after Reno?
M chapter 14 . 3/30/2009
Very nice story so far.

However...

Is it bad that I'm actually rooting more for Reno and Zack to be together than making one of them be with Sam?

She is nice, but I like R and Z together a lot more. They are a natural match.

Either way, the last chapter made me beam, keep up the good work!
Anonymous Sister of the Author chapter 15 . 3/30/2009
wow reno was angry...and that was a shocker! wonder if reno is really going to give up? UPDATE SOON PLEASE! and what's with the title? all i can see is "zack", nothing else... another story's title got cut off as well... is it the site?

ASOTA