Reviews for You are My Greatest Passion
Mac and cheese chapter 25 . 7/7
My cousins all hate me because I'm just sitting in my room all day reading this, but that's ok! It's great I love it!
Epeefencer chapter 7 . 6/1
Cho was a year ahead of Harry and would have finished her schooling already.
Epeefencer chapter 1 . 6/1
I think you still have a couple of wording issues. it appears there shoud be a wouldn't and a couldn't where a would and could are. At least it seems that way to me.
HG4EVER69 chapter 9 . 9/18/2014
I do not understand u having Harry be so forgiving. Ron has been an ass to Harry over and over again.
glossgirl chapter 20 . 8/5/2013
I actually live in Oxford, England haha
Guest chapter 13 . 6/30/2013
I think Seamus was perfectly Seamus
Guest chapter 51 . 1/7/2013
i like ur disclaimers
Guest chapter 38 . 1/6/2013
how could u do that to harry
Guest chapter 23 . 1/6/2013
ron this ron that you really need to get that looked at, mate ;)
Guest chapter 8 . 1/6/2013
shut ron up he's being a jealous prat and bring hermione back
Guest chapter 2 . 1/6/2013
poor molly
mika22412 chapter 63 . 1/6/2013
Wow, what a great story, I loved it. I really dont read many after the books stories but once i got started with yours, i couldnt stop. harry and ginny's relationship was awesome. watching them grow together was great. i also enjoyed the children. it was so awesome you were able to finish the story so congrats on that one. not very many are able to finish a 63 chapter story and keep it entertaining throughout. i truly enjoyed reading this one. thank you for all of your effort and hard work. I shall make it a favorite of mine so i may read it again in the future.
mika22412 chapter 46 . 1/6/2013
haha, good on charlie. i was hoping he caught them. just wished it was more of in the act.
mika22412 chapter 40 . 1/6/2013
lol, arthurs so cute. poor ginny, no last night ladies night.
mika22412 chapter 38 . 1/6/2013
Lol. Loved it. loved molly's words to ginny in the kitchen. knowing that molly knows is okay with them might make them more comfortable now.