Reviews for Must Love Quidditch
janie-ohio chapter 30 . 10/8
my second read through and still as fun as it was the first time. I know you don't write ff anymore, but thanks for leaving this here for us to return to. wonderful story.
SN chapter 30 . 8/12
Sticking with this story to the end. Best idea ever, well maybe not ever but pretty close. Loving baby Cari and Cal. They are absolutely perfect. Loving this story.
RemedyForABrokenHeart chapter 14 . 8/10
"Pansy and Oliver"
Is this suggesting that I, Oliver, am married to Pansy?
If so...
SIGN ME THE F&*& UPPP
RemedyForABrokenHeart chapter 8 . 8/10
After reading the Snape bit, I am now scarred even further. First, the milk fic, then the forest fic, then the cherry fic, It was all just a game, and now Harry furiously wanking to Snape. This is seriously why I shouldn't read fanfic from midnight to six.
BellalovesJacob chapter 30 . 7/26
Absolutely loved your story. Stayed up till 2am reading it. Headed to your profile now to check out your other stories
vampdreams chapter 30 . 7/17
Oh my God!
This was great beyond well wow!
Absolutely wonderful
I loved the story, the characters, everything!
The way you did the online and then the traditional wizarding courting was really something to behold!
FreeBird101 chapter 14 . 6/3
FreeBird101 chapter 4 . 6/2
Get yourself a man like Draco *cries*
am crying
eaflower123 chapter 14 . 5/8
OMG I died, I actually died reading this. I can't even breathe from laughing so much. The reveal was sooooooooooooooooo good. :) :) :) :)
AureliaBlack90 chapter 14 . 4/16
You now have me hard core shipping Draco Malfoy and Justin Timberlake also I am squealing over how they just discovered each other!
theunraveledghoul chapter 30 . 4/12
First of all, Thank You! This really was amazing, I loved the way characters developed, their relationships and the detailed descriptions of magical situations like the courting, bonding ceremony, etc. It was simply brilliant
nightkitty555 chapter 23 . 3/6
It's certainly not going to stop me from enjoying it- in fact, I clicked to the next chapter at first without remembering to write you a review to note it- but you really should fix the cruciatus curse being repelled with a protego. It's exactly as har to block as avada kadavra. Hope you're still active on the site and see this. Love the story.
Ladybug chapter 30 . 1/26
I really enjoyed this story
cooly224 chapter 27 . 1/20
Why Narcissa, the mother of Draco not seeing the ceremony?
3,596 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »