Reviews for Must Love Quidditch
Freeraven chapter 30 . 10/17
What a beautifully executed and beautiful to read story! I love your cleverness and weaving all our fan theories even creating some of your own!
Lullz93 chapter 30 . 9/15
Thank you for writing this and providing me with a silly smile for most of the day! Loved it! I don't read much Harry Potter fanfiction but am always surprised at the cozy feeling of "home" I find myself in when I do. Thank you for sharing that with me.
itaintfamiliah chapter 3 . 8/12
Take a shot every time Caleum is mentioned
Steve-Arkarian chapter 14 . 7/13
Hahahahahaha! Also, is Pansy dating Blaise or Neville or both? Or married?
Kat chapter 30 . 6/28
Oh! What a beautiful, adorable story! I absolutely loved reading this, thank you so much for writing it!
fraidykat chapter 30 . 5/7
I just found you last night and started reading MLQ, I just finished it and I have to say I enjoyed it very much and will check out your other stories and hopefully you are sill writing. Thank you for the hours of enjoyment I received from your talented and keen mind. Stay safe and well.
Juanita
É rico reler! Estou aqui mais uma vez, lendo de novo essa fanfic maravilhosa, que me deixa super inspirada para a vida! Já perdi as contas de quantas vezes voltei, mesmo assim ainda planejo fazer isso de novo por que toda vez vale a pena! Mais uma vez parabéns e obrigada por sua obra!
*Skay Grey*
HelpmeHermione chapter 30 . 2/1
It's kinda boring when everything goes too well. Any angst you knew would go away soon. It was pure fluff. All the bonding stuff felt over done. Long drawn out happy endings are so popular these days. I prefer the drama, the close calls, and inventive magic. Harry maybe being in another relationship didn't feel real enough for Draco to react like that for that long. I liked Cal. And the food sounded good. And that's about all I have to say.
Kushka chapter 30 . 1/23
Great story
Follower-of-Philism chapter 30 . 1/17
This was the BEST Drarry fanfiction that I've ever read! The storyline was simply amazing and I love the fact that you included muggle technology while still keeping in mind that this is the wizarding world. Draco and Harry's interactions were so real it was hard to imagine that they are still fictional characters. I loved being able to see them fall for each other and face the challenges that came with knowing each other as Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy instead of Gryff and Sly! This was beautifully written and I'm definitely rereading it in the future!
mimi317 chapter 20 . 1/11
THE DEDICATION PAGE WOW OMG
Guest chapter 2 . 12/13/2020
When Ron daid for shame...

HEDE NIT THE REBLE WHO SCREAMS REVOLITION THEY HAVE NIT YOUR INTEREST AT HEART!
Clyden chapter 30 . 12/11/2020
Oh my god this was just aweeesomeee. It was all touchingly sweet, and the details were good, not mentioning the characters and the dialogues. The exchanges between Harry and Draco. Did I mention the children? It was a spectacular read and would always have a special fond place in my brain, not heart mostly since brain does the remembering, if the heart does too, why not. Jokes aside, I loved every little bit of it. Thank you
amalajchirackal chapter 30 . 12/2/2020