Reviews for Must Love Quidditch
Lawmandy chapter 30 . 6/21
This was officially my first H/D story beyond a one shot, and it was totally worth it. Very fun, sweet, and hot. Loved it!
Hi5harry chapter 2 . 6/10
HOLD IT, DID YOU READ THE UKATAE FANFIC?! THE DRARRY ONE?!
Navya chapter 18 . 6/6
Its beautifully written loved it. It is 3:14am here and still reading.
kishabill19 chapter 30 . 5/29
Hello!
This work is amazing!
So i would like to ask u: can you allow me to translate this one into Russian?
SarahLuzie chapter 30 . 4/22
This story was really great
I'll tell my friend about it. She'll never love it like i do.
TexasTurtle chapter 30 . 4/8
Thank you for writing and sharing.
AnyankaEllie chapter 30 . 4/7
That was really cool, sort of reminded me the film ''You've got a mail'', your story is truly fantastic )
UnusuallyZealousBurgette chapter 30 . 4/3
AMAZING! Super hot and sexy while at the same time being heartwrenchingly romantic! The descriptions of Harry and Draco's bondings were so intricate and beautiful, they made my heart flutter! One of the best fics I've read in a while!
CONFESSION! YES! YES! YES!
SO SAD. SO SAD. SO SAD.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! DEAD! DEAD! DEAD! DEAD! BEWARE OF THE DEAD BODY TYPING THIS SENTENCE! GAH! That was a great place to end this chapter.
Rubbing my hands together again. Sitting in front of a a screen for this long is probably bad for me. And I have work to do. Oh well screw that stuff. I'm staying, I can't help it. I need to find out what happens at the wedding.
You've killed me. You've officially killed me. I am dead from the wonderfulness of this. First Neville, then Ginny, I really can't wait to see who's gonna find out next. I really hope it's Blaise. I'm trying so hard not to jump up and down like a child. THANK YOU FOR THIS!
I read the last sentence and rubbed my hands together evilly. This is great, wonderful, amazing, beautiful. THANK YOU!
This is amazing! I can't wait to get to the next chapter. I just need to say that this is absolutely wonderful. Thank you for writing this! I literally can't wait to read more.
3,483 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »