Reviews for Must Love Quidditch
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2017
oh heeyyyyy this is a cute start
turntoPaige394 chapter 30 . 9/13/2017
I think I have read this story... three times now? It never, ever fails to get me. This is actually the first Drarry fanfic I have ever read and let me tell you something: I have YET to find another one that even comes close to this one. And believe me, I have tried. You have a wonderful writing style; you are funny and creative with the storyline. I hope you continue writing because you are seriously gifted. Thank you for sharing this, dare I say, masterpiece with the fanfiction community.
Maria chapter 29 . 8/14/2017
My email got cut from the other review...
missmariasassi "at" gmail .com
Maria chapter 30 . 8/14/2017
Hi,
I'm a big fan, I've read lots of your work and I have a FanFiction request... I think it will go well with your writing style...
I just realized that you haven't been posting anything new in the last years... but if you read this and could respond, it would be nice.
My email:

Here is my
FanFiction Request

Draco Malfoy x Harry Potter
Mature
Post war (however far in the timeline you want to go)
Both are single (at the moment, sexual orientation unknown/ up to you).
You can start the story however you want but Harry and Draco's "meeting" must go something like this:

Harry wonders into a Muggle Pub one night after work, (whatever job you want) attracted by the sound of live music.
And walks in on Draco Malfoy standing on a small stage playing the piano and singing "I'm still standing" by Elton John (if you want to get the mood, watch the movie Sing) I think this song is great for him because it could relate to his relationship with his father, (read the lyrics).
Draco has a white button-shirt on with its sleeves rolled-up exposing part of the dark mark. His hair is a bit messy and stuck to his forehead with sweat, (but he looks passionate and sexy).
Harry, who has been having a bit of a midlife crisis, is surprised by how "alive" he feels when Draco sings. Harry asks the bar tender who he is and the guy replies that it's just "some guy" that moved here recently and sometimes asks to use the piano, "he says that he used to play but hasn't got the money to buy his own. I let him play cos' he's quite good and it attracts customers."

Harry casts a disillusionment charm and sits at the back to watch. Draco ends his song, drinks a water and leaves...

The rest is up to you... as long as they get together and Draco remains an amateur musician (not his profession).

Please consider it
werwolf-yasya chapter 30 . 7/19/2017
Wonderful. Thank so much author.
Guest chapter 14 . 7/2/2017
THAT ENDING WAS BRILLIANT XDDD
JanieOhio chapter 30 . 6/21/2017
This was officially my first H/D story beyond a one shot, and it was totally worth it. Very fun, sweet, and hot. Loved it!
Hi5harry chapter 2 . 6/10/2017
HOLD IT, DID YOU READ THE UKATAE FANFIC?! THE DRARRY ONE?!
Navya chapter 18 . 6/6/2017
Its beautifully written loved it. It is 3:14am here and still reading.
kishabill19 chapter 30 . 5/29/2017
Hello!
This work is amazing!
So i would like to ask u: can you allow me to translate this one into Russian?
SarahLuzie chapter 30 . 4/22/2017
This story was really great
I'll tell my friend about it. She'll never love it like i do.
TexasTurtle chapter 30 . 4/8/2017
Thank you for writing and sharing.
AnyankaEllie chapter 30 . 4/7/2017
That was really cool, sort of reminded me the film ''You've got a mail'', your story is truly fantastic )
UnusuallyZealousBurgette chapter 30 . 4/3/2017
AMAZING! Super hot and sexy while at the same time being heartwrenchingly romantic! The descriptions of Harry and Draco's bondings were so intricate and beautiful, they made my heart flutter! One of the best fics I've read in a while!
Guest chapter 17 . 4/2/2017
CONFESSION! YES! YES! YES!
3,639 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »