Reviews for Must Love Quidditch
SlytherpuffGryffinclaw chapter 8 . 6/22/2020
It's hilariously painful. Draco has no idea and he's slagging off Harry but he's in love with him (he so is) and it's just too cute! Love this fanfic!
SlytherpuffGryffinclaw chapter 3 . 6/22/2020
Ooh, who's Caleum's parents, I wonder?
Callyra The Unstable chapter 30 . 6/6/2020
Oh My God, this is such a beautiful and an amazing story! I thought it was DMHP, but it is HPDM, but it's okay. This is the first HPDM I've ever read, and I really really enjoy your story.

By the way, sorry for Bad Grammar
THGHPTVD.2 chapter 30 . 5/26/2020
I have loved reading your story. I hope you continue(d) your amazing writing. I wish you the best of luck. Thank you for your story.
Eri Faery chapter 30 . 5/19/2020
I feel like Oscar Wilde would have appreciated this fic. He'd pretend he was too cynical for the tooth-rotting fluff at the end but secretly he would have loved it.
raebecca chapter 30 . 5/19/2020
This was so good. I loved it!
totoro27110 chapter 14 . 5/12/2020
LMAO I was confused and for some reason thought that Hermione and Ginny were getting married-
Mika chapter 30 . 4/15/2020
*chefs kiss* Beautiful, marvelous, spectacular, amazing... words can't describe just how wonderful this story is for capturing the chemistry and dynamic of the pair. I love this and kudos:)
platinumreaderisme chapter 30 . 4/12/2020
Wow, amazing story you have there..
I had fun reading this.. All of them are perfect
Thank you so much for sharing this.. Awesome
PyroLove18 chapter 30 . 12/24/2019
i actually read this story a long time ago and just recently stumbled back apon it. I love this story so much, so thank you Author!
salted spoon chapter 30 . 11/11/2019
Thank you thank you thank you! I was completely enraptured by your charming tale, and I just couldn't keep the smile off my face as I was reading it. What a delightful story, you really brought Harry and Draco's love to life in a beautiful and heart-warming way. Thank you for all your work bringing this to life
and bum fun chapter 30 . 11/9/2019
"AARRRGHH!" Malfoy woke with a start, sweat covering his whole body.
A dream - no a fucking nightmare! - like he'd never had before!
Fancying Potter! SHAGGING POTTER! He needed to owl his mother and organise a mind healer to meet him in Hogsmead this coming weekend. Fortunately it was only two days, but still.
He briefly considered if some potion or a substance had been slipped to him at dinner? Unlikely as the house elves would never allow it. He knew better than to ask Snape for any assistance. Chalk it up to experience and NEVER tell his father was best way to go.

Despite multiple sessions with various mind healers, Malfoy could not throw off the recurring dreams until end of school year.
He'd ended up a nervous wreak as even Pomfrey's dreamless sleep potions refused to work. They were vivid, detailed, varied and oh so bloody realistic!
He was listless, hardly slept and failed half his end of year exams. It had taken most of his father's influence, calling in multiple favours and a fifty thousand galleon contribution to the schools muggleborn education fund to keep him with his year mates. Having to repeat a year would mean so much loss of face, as to be fatal in Slytherin political circles.
That rage in his father's face - and him snapping his cane in half - when stood in headmaster's office as Dumbledore exceeding politely suggested that muggle fund donation, would never leave him. IF this continued next year, he'd find himself at Durmstrang before christmas.

As it was he expected extreme punishments from father during two month summer holidays. And of course Lucius Malfoy's punishments were nothing to laugh at. While nowhere near as pain inducing or sadistic as his aunt's famous rages, the prospect of facing those subtle paternal tortures made his blood run cold.
It was ALL POTTER'S FAULT! But the Gryffindor had ignored him since before that first dream. He couldn't imagine that stinking scarhead keeping silent if he had been involved? Mudblood bitch Granger wouldn't break the rules like that and Weasel was too stupid to accomplish anything so subtle.

Draco's problems disappeared during July and August at Malfoy Manor, but returned with avengeance after arriving back at Hogwarts. He was packed off to the Scandinavian school before beginning of October. Lack of rest, disorientation and nerves caused him to vomit on arrival by portkey. That had been quite an ominous start to his new placement at the institute. It didn't get terribly better.

It took a further eight months to become free of those accursed dreams of being with Potter, kissing Potter, marrying Potter, HAVING POTTER'S BABIES and afterwards he never worked out where these perverse visions came from?
He had a very mediocre academic career at Durmstrang's and left England for good after he graduated. The humiliation of bumping into any of his former Hogwart's schoolmates coloring his choice. His going bald at twenty didn't help matters - he put that down to stress of his father being chucked in Azkban and losing more than three quarters of Malfoy fortune to fines. Living in Austria he found some success as an exotic potions and powders trader. He never had any desire to marry, as any sexual contact with others made him picture Potter's face as they were in throws of passion. Those green eyes filled with potent list! Eep! And of course those visions were worse when he COULDN'T see Potter's face.

Voldemort's feeble attempt to return in 2041 was crushed by The Order of the Eternal Phoenix and Dumbledore's Legacy muggleborn group's Horcrux neutralizers. Harry Potter's soul fragment having been removed years earlier at St. Mungo's under supervision of Hermione Granger-Weasley and her daughter Rose Longbottom.
Harry frying the so called Dark Lord with a Muggle thermal lance was a final insult to Tom. As he turned it on Riddle's limbless body, it was rumoured the screams could be heard from outside the Shrieking Shack to other side of Hogwarts.

Draco Malfoy passed away from a particularly nasty strain of dragon pox in his ninety third year. Bald, wrinkled, bent and with sunken features, his remains could've been mistaken for a very tall house elf. Only two extremely distant relatives attended his funeral, and then that was mainly to see if he'd left any gold. It was not to be, as what little he owned was eaten up by providing him with medical care in those last few years.

(Fred and George's replacement of Draco's haircream with one of their more potent products was never detected. They smirked for weeks when the blonde ferret unknowingly packed up two full tubs when he left for Durmstrang!
It was only revealed in 2136 at reading of the late Fred's will. Their nine hundred relatives and friends filling the Brighton & Hove Quidditch stadium pissed themselves laughing for almost an hour! Harry had to be taken to New St. Mungo's for the strain on his elderly chest, but recovered in a couple of days. For generations to come wizards, witch's & even muggles would go out of their way to taunt a large portrait of Lucius and his son, which still hung in a quite corner of the Ministry atrium. Icing on cake of this would often be portrait Draco hurling insults back or breaking down in hysterical sobbing - which incited portrait Lucius to smack him upside the head!)
****
LoonyLuiny chapter 14 . 10/28/2019
This is all I will say about this chapter:

"Ahhhhhhh!"

I also may have fanned myself and giggled insanely. That last line! Ahhhhhhhh.

This is literally what I read fanfiction for. Why I sift through so many blah ones.
JanieOhio chapter 30 . 10/8/2019
my second read through and still as fun as it was the first time. I know you don't write ff anymore, but thanks for leaving this here for us to return to. wonderful story.
SN chapter 30 . 8/12/2019
Sticking with this story to the end. Best idea ever, well maybe not ever but pretty close. Loving baby Cari and Cal. They are absolutely perfect. Loving this story.
3,639 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »