Reviews for Must Love Quidditch
RemedyForABrokenHeart chapter 14 . 8/10/2019
"Pansy and Oliver"
Is this suggesting that I, Oliver, am married to Pansy?
If so...
SIGN ME THE F&*& UPPP
RemedyForABrokenHeart chapter 8 . 8/10/2019
After reading the Snape bit, I am now scarred even further. First, the milk fic, then the forest fic, then the cherry fic, It was all just a game, and now Harry furiously wanking to Snape. This is seriously why I shouldn't read fanfic from midnight to six.
BellalovesJacob chapter 30 . 7/26/2019
Absolutely loved your story. Stayed up till 2am reading it. Headed to your profile now to check out your other stories
vampdreams chapter 30 . 7/17/2019
Oh my God!
This was great beyond well wow!
Absolutely wonderful
I loved the story, the characters, everything!
The way you did the online and then the traditional wizarding courting was really something to behold!
FreeBird101 chapter 14 . 6/3/2019
Get yourself a man like Draco *cries*
Guest chapter 30 . 5/29/2019
am crying
eaflower123 chapter 14 . 5/8/2019
OMG I died, I actually died reading this. I can't even breathe from laughing so much. The reveal was sooooooooooooooooo good. :) :) :) :)
AureliaBlack90 chapter 14 . 4/16/2019
You now have me hard core shipping Draco Malfoy and Justin Timberlake also I am squealing over how they just discovered each other!
theunraveledghoul chapter 30 . 4/12/2019
First of all, Thank You! This really was amazing, I loved the way characters developed, their relationships and the detailed descriptions of magical situations like the courting, bonding ceremony, etc. It was simply brilliant
nightkitty555 chapter 23 . 3/6/2019
It's certainly not going to stop me from enjoying it- in fact, I clicked to the next chapter at first without remembering to write you a review to note it- but you really should fix the cruciatus curse being repelled with a protego. It's exactly as har to block as avada kadavra. Hope you're still active on the site and see this. Love the story.
Ladybug chapter 30 . 1/26/2019
I really enjoyed this story
cooly224 chapter 27 . 1/20/2019
Why Narcissa, the mother of Draco not seeing the ceremony?
HPForever24 chapter 30 . 1/20/2019