Reviews for Crimson NightFall
ShadowDragon357 chapter 10 . 7/16
On your update before this, I'd either been re reading this or reading the DocX thing you sent me years ago, or I was thinking about it and then there was an update the next day. Again, I was reading your DocX chapter and the next day, I got an alert that a chapter had been added. I just hope I don't have to wait so long for the next chapter.
Cara chapter 10 . 7/11
I'm clapping my hands together in excitement, I can't wait to see where this is heading! (I've been reading this since the beginning all those years ago...when are we going to get some saucy scenes?)
ShadowDragon357 chapter 9 . 11/16/2016
I'm going to be honest, I'm over the whole "Girl eventually falls for the abusive guy because he changes" but I still enjoy this. But I can't see Sam falling for Danny/them having a Healthy relationship. So if they are endgame, I'm curious as to how you'll make it happen. Danny is going to have to change, DRASTICALLY. Funnily enough, I'm still a fan of things like Danny being a popular asshole and he's mean to sam. It's weird, but Reflections is a good fic that does that. As is He Fell for a Geek, but that's incomplete. S
Anyway. I'm looking forward to reading this.
FantasyCafe chapter 8 . 8/21/2016
Yus YUS YuS I was so hoping you would be updating this fic from the moments i saved it years back, I love the plot and story and how in character everyone is (especially your version of Phantom) you deserve a round your so great, I will await the next chapter with baited breath, and in the meantime I will show this fic off to my best friend, Thank you for this little gem 3
ShadowDragon357 chapter 8 . 8/16/2016
How are you gonna come all up in here an update after 8 years and not have an AN? But I'm happy to see you back. Your writing has vastly improved. I hope Sam stakes Phantom in his heart over and over and over
Great chapter 7 . 8/9/2015
Wow, I dont know why but I find this evil Danny hot. Even if he's a bastard. Looking forward to more!
MarkTheTinyGiraffe chapter 7 . 7/11/2014
Awesome, just, simply, awesome. Update as soon as you find convenient. Art like this should not be rushed. Can't wait for the next update!
sammansonrepilica chapter 7 . 12/1/2013
Omg wonderful happy 15th b day btw
sammansonrepilica chapter 4 . 12/1/2013
Epic chapter
sammansonrepilica chapter 3 . 12/1/2013
Loved it can't wait to read the next one
sammansonrepilica chapter 2 . 12/1/2013
Well done wonderful I love it so much
sammansonrepilica chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Wow omg I love it
Phantom Ice chapter 6 . 11/18/2013
Aww man, that's a really bad cliffy. Whatever, as long as the update comes soon enough *glare*
Anywho, this Phantom scares me... I like that ;-)
I wonder if Sam will ever gather the gut (or actually give enough of a crap) to ask about the changing appearances or whole 'Danny Fenton' thing