Reviews for Eternal Return
OlogyFF101 chapter 1 . 8/24
Wow.

I don't think I can say anything else that will properly convey what reading this is like.
Yorik chapter 1 . 8/7
Yikes. This messed me up. In a good way!
FFKieli chapter 1 . 7/22
I don't understand why Harry doesn't just kill himself...if his objective is to eliminate Voldemort, that easily solves it. Other parts of this story hint that for some reason he needs to follow history to make sure that Harry is born. Why? That isn't self-preservation because Harry is now Voldemort. Harry isn't needed to kill Voldemort because he can just kill himself now. I find it rather far-fetched that he just wants another Harry to be born to have a being named Harry Potter live. If Harry Potter is no longer born, why is that bad? Maybe the Potters have a different child, big deal. He's not ending a life because that life never existed in the first place.
Oliversgurl chapter 1 . 7/12
I had a thought similar to this and posted it on tumblr, and then someone recommended this and it was glorious. A bit different than my idea but amazing and glorious and definitely better than the idea I had.
desertredwolf chapter 1 . 5/3
Absolutely terrifying. Kind of in a HP Lovecraft way (which in this case is good...he's one of my all-time favorite authors). This is a well written and very engaging; bravo!
Tenshi-Oujosama chapter 1 . 4/23
When Voldemort dies, younger Harry lives happily before dying and waking up as Tom who in turn becomes Voldemort and the cycle goes on as a loop
Otaku and Proud chapter 1 . 4/19
Woah this totally messed me up. Bravo.
OMG this is so beautiful and horrible and i'm crying and dying a bit inside. How did you do this?
Vivionne chapter 1 . 2/25
Holy ...
Arthorius chapter 1 . 2/5
sounds like a time-loop and harry is too much of a coward to change anything...
Louis Cyfer chapter 1 . 1/16
Oh God... Why did you..? This is... So sad.
qwerty chapter 1 . 1/7
I am reading a book called, I think, The Staircase to Heaven, and it is about time, space, and spirals. This fic fits it perfectly. Bravo.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
Horribly beautiful. I applaud this description of what has always been, and what will always be; this vicious loop that will always continue because each time, Tom is terrified of the unknown, and each time, the same circumstances lead to the same decisions. The hopelessness of its perpetuity makes this terribly, painfully resplendent.
Kat chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
Wow. That was.. deeply upsetting. Wonderfully written but. Yikes. 'Horror' is right-fabulous job.
Terikel chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
This is frigging intense. The raw emotions, the despair, slowly spiraling down into insanity while trying to justify it. And god it makes sense. Wow.
Genius piece of work.