Reviews for Eternal Return
So this time, just have a good life AS TOM, you bloody Gryffindor idiot!
Abyssal Angel chapter 1 . 2/24
I was going to say, this story is more tragedy than horror, but that last line tipped the scale. This is definitely horror.
Tisa chapter 1 . 1/22
I love this thing.
idk-what-to-put-for-my-name chapter 1 . 12/29/2020
o:
Marinara the Sauce chapter 1 . 10/12/2020
Oh, wow. Oh wow. You just had to put that last line in there, didn't you? Great dark fic. Almost too dark for my tastes, oh my gosh.
The Punmaster chapter 1 . 8/18/2020
I... don't know how to feel about this...
theriku260 chapter 1 . 8/14/2020
This is strangely horrifying, heartbreaking, and amazing. I feel so bad for him! What an amazing read.
MyLifeIsUtterShit chapter 1 . 6/16/2020
Oh goodnesss. How can something be so great and cruel? Aghhhhhh. I love it and I hate it. Gaahhhddd. Oh the feels, the feels got to me. TT

3 3 3
the real narnia chapter 1 . 5/6/2020
FUCK I can't stop SOBBING
CeCe Drake is A chapter 1 . 3/4/2020
This Harry should have TRIED to save Tom Riddle. I dunno why but this story just makes me angry at Harry. Why the Hell is he becoming a Murderer? Either he is a Good Person or is an evil person. There should not be an in-between. His Stupidity has no bounds.

Killing and Torturing Countless other people has no Sane Justification. Even saving one person is Worth Destroying the timeline. If he can change the timeline to Save Sirius and Buckbeak, then he can also change the timeline to Make Tom Riddle a Good Person. and Also kill Snivellus before he can destroy people's lives.

P. S.- This is Not a Flame. It's just that This Harry is Really as stupid as Some Ron-bashing make Ron to be. Harry Really is an Idiot here.
WittyBasketcase chapter 1 . 3/2/2020
Wow this is amazing
Ullaich chapter 1 . 2/29/2020
This is unbelievably sad. Will the circle ever end?
Perhentian chapter 1 . 2/13/2020
Really nice OS. Thanks for writing and sharing it.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/20/2020
I first read this story about 10 years ago after seeing it recommended on DLP, and it stuck with me. The terror of the idea of becoming the thing that you hate, and the horror of its plausibility within the framework of HP canon keep bringing me back to it. This one drips with bitter determination and tragic blind spots for the protagonist, and is one of the most compelling pieces of fanfiction I think I've ever seen.
Its actually been years since I'd re-read this, but in the mean time, whenever I saw the movies replayed on TV or cracked one of the books again, I would watch/read through the lens of this story being the true background canon for a bit, and it never failed to give me chills. Definitely one for the ages you have here. Thank you so much for writing this.
Burnehn chapter 1 . 10/21/2019
oh SHIT. this. i mean, i knew where it was going, had that growing suspicion, but i couldnt help but hope i was wrong (bc damn, Harry)

good, amazing, story. i love that you drew a greater connection between the similarities of Harry and Voldemort to write this while also reasoning out unanswered canon question by making this, in itself, an answer.

so yeah, again, stellar job, mate