Reviews for Knight's Dawn
EDR chapter 1 . 4/10
A great story, loved how it was from Gordon's PoV and how everyone is so well written, so much so I could easily picture this happening at the end of the movie. Lovely to read and see the friendship between Gordon and Bruce for once and not him and batman too.
PsychoticDuck chapter 10 . 3/15
Brilliant. I need say nothing more.
Hannah Lynn McDonald chapter 3 . 5/27/2014
I always did love Alfred.
LittleMissAbigail chapter 10 . 10/28/2013
I liked this. Thanks for sharing!
Sailor nova 1 chapter 10 . 7/10/2013
Favorited! Great story! I love their friendship!
Sailor nova 1 chapter 2 . 7/9/2013
This is good!
Top Hats and Other Items chapter 10 . 8/4/2012
I quite enjoyed that last part with Jimmy. It was rather cute :D
Elles chapter 10 . 8/3/2012
Great fanfiction ! Thanks !
Shandrial chapter 10 . 8/2/2012
This was an absolutely fantastic story, I can't believe I haven't read it before. Bruce and Gordon's characters are perfect in this. And I really loved reading their first interaction as Bruce and Jim. It was all very enjoyable. I think making the pov from Gordon gave this story the right touch too. Excellent work.
E. Edwin chapter 10 . 6/20/2012
Awwww I love Jimmy!
E. Edwin chapter 3 . 6/20/2012
I'm really enjoying this story. The characterization is excellent.
Lady Julie Snape chapter 10 . 5/15/2012
This was a welcome treat to read of the friendship between Bruce and Gordon.

I hope you continue.
Bayfire chapter 10 . 12/22/2011
I loved it! This story was amazingly written! Your a really gifted writer.
The Reserved Reader chapter 10 . 6/17/2011
I really enjoyed reading this.

You expressed all of Gordon's thoughts amazingly well, and I thought he was very true to character. I'm sure Batman wouldn't come out of the events of TDK unscathed and I liked how you had him begin to doubt himself. He really does need a friend—I'm glad to see that remedied.

I'm secretly hoping Gordon becomes aware of Batman's identity in the TDKR but you brought up an excellent point. He's meant to be a symbol, not human. It's something that makes me doubt it will happen in the movie. Either way, I'm still hoping for it—Bruce needs a friend.

MyDirtyLittleSecret chapter 10 . 5/18/2011
The whole thing was absolutely wonderful. :D