Reviews for The Accidental Kiss
kadrian vaughn chapter 1 . 11/10
ok beastboy is fucking kissing raven shit but every fucking epsode about beastboy licking raven
ChristyWIX chapter 5 . 5/19
I'm glad that Rosalie and Emmett are now presenting an United front . . . you have to when the false allegations get thrown your way. Has anyone demanded an paternity test? Seems to those would be the first words out of my mouth. Very interesting that Edward was at Bella's place before she was. Guess when she was in that women's lounge, he left and went there. Happy that they will give it a go.
ChristyWIX chapter 4 . 5/19
Complete left turn, with no blinker with Bella's character. She was remarkably friendly with Rosalie. Working through the problems, insisting she come to the party the next night. Letting her know it is okay for her to put trust back in Emmett. Then with Edward, she was a completely different person. Interesting.
ChristyWIX chapter 3 . 5/19
What precisely do they think this kiss of Emmett's will do to bring Rosalie back? Seems to make more sense that she'd be too pissed that he moved on so quickly and make her stay away, just to spite him. Of course, I know nothing of your Rosalie, just basing it off the many strong ones out there in the fandom. Bella and Edward kissing was surprising . . . I didn't expect it that soon. Loved that she squared up and walked away from him . . . funny stuff. Bet he's not used to being turned down.
ChristyWIX chapter 2 . 5/19
Well, we've got a smitten Edward, that's for sure. He's seeing what her potential is, underneath all that bitchy exterior she wears like a suit of armor. I'm thinking Charlie is the only other man that has seen that. Thinking this is Charlie knowing the key to taming this beast child of his, may lie in the hands of Edward. Like Bella mentioned in her POV, her father has gotten where he is from knowing people. I think he sees something that BxE don't. Intriguing. If Emmett's that high one minute, then that low the next, that could be a little more serious . . . bi-polar symptoms.
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 5/19
These two couldn't be more different than the other if they tried. He needs to learn a little respect . . . she needs to loosen the hell up. This should prove to be quite interesting.
yayasimone chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
What a great first chapter!
EconomyofWords chapter 2 . 4/25/2014
What a mess. How could Charlie do this to his company and the families who depend on it for their livelihood?
EconomyofWords chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
She should quit her job and go work for a company where people act like professionals.
twirob chapter 5 . 11/5/2013
weird story i got it but there was something off about it although i did enjoy it ill be reading the os next ;)
Godschildtweety chapter 5 . 9/14/2013
Really good
Motherof8 chapter 5 . 7/23/2013
Cute story. Enjoyed it. Wish it were longer. Thanks
debslmac chapter 5 . 7/15/2013
:) loved this story
TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT chapter 5 . 4/30/2013
Dawwweee! that was adorable! I loved thissss!
TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT chapter 4 . 4/30/2013
That was quick... Hmmm. Loved it so much though!