Reviews for The Accidental Kiss
BRENDA WARREN chapter 5 . 4/8
GLAD HER AND EDWARD CAME TOGATHER AND ROSE AND EMMETT ARE BACK TOGETHER GUESS THEY WILL FIND OUT EMMEGTS NOT THE FATHER WHEN ITS ORN IFSHES REALLY PREGNANT THEN HE SHOULD FILE CHARGES ON HER.
BRENDA WARREN chapter 3 . 4/8
WOW ARE THERE ANY WORDS FOR THAT WELL WHAT DID EACH OF THEM THINK ABOUT THAT KISS?
BRENDA WARREN chapter 2 . 4/8
WWEELL SHES GOT TO THINK OF SOMETHING AND ROSEALIE DONT SEEM TO BE GOOD FOR EMMETT RIGHT NOW.
BRENDA WARREN chapter 1 . 4/8
WELL THAT WAS INTERESTING,NOT SO MUCH FOR BELLA THOUGH.
fanfictionalcolic chapter 5 . 8/12/2016
Awwww
kadrian vaughn chapter 1 . 11/10/2015
ok beastboy is fucking kissing raven shit but every fucking epsode about beastboy licking raven
lips
ChristyWIX chapter 5 . 5/19/2015
I'm glad that Rosalie and Emmett are now presenting an United front . . . you have to when the false allegations get thrown your way. Has anyone demanded an paternity test? Seems to those would be the first words out of my mouth. Very interesting that Edward was at Bella's place before she was. Guess when she was in that women's lounge, he left and went there. Happy that they will give it a go.
ChristyWIX chapter 4 . 5/19/2015
Complete left turn, with no blinker with Bella's character. She was remarkably friendly with Rosalie. Working through the problems, insisting she come to the party the next night. Letting her know it is okay for her to put trust back in Emmett. Then with Edward, she was a completely different person. Interesting.
ChristyWIX chapter 3 . 5/19/2015
What precisely do they think this kiss of Emmett's will do to bring Rosalie back? Seems to make more sense that she'd be too pissed that he moved on so quickly and make her stay away, just to spite him. Of course, I know nothing of your Rosalie, just basing it off the many strong ones out there in the fandom. Bella and Edward kissing was surprising . . . I didn't expect it that soon. Loved that she squared up and walked away from him . . . funny stuff. Bet he's not used to being turned down.
ChristyWIX chapter 2 . 5/19/2015
Well, we've got a smitten Edward, that's for sure. He's seeing what her potential is, underneath all that bitchy exterior she wears like a suit of armor. I'm thinking Charlie is the only other man that has seen that. Thinking this is Charlie knowing the key to taming this beast child of his, may lie in the hands of Edward. Like Bella mentioned in her POV, her father has gotten where he is from knowing people. I think he sees something that BxE don't. Intriguing. If Emmett's that high one minute, then that low the next, that could be a little more serious . . . bi-polar symptoms.
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 5/19/2015
These two couldn't be more different than the other if they tried. He needs to learn a little respect . . . she needs to loosen the hell up. This should prove to be quite interesting.
yayasimone chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
What a great first chapter!
EconomyofWords chapter 2 . 4/25/2014
What a mess. How could Charlie do this to his company and the families who depend on it for their livelihood?
EconomyofWords chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
She should quit her job and go work for a company where people act like professionals.
twirob chapter 5 . 11/5/2013
weird story i got it but there was something off about it although i did enjoy it ill be reading the os next ;)