Reviews for The Accidental Kiss
AndThePunchesJustKeepComin chapter 5 . 1/3/2009
awesome story, plesae continue
laibballfan chapter 5 . 1/3/2009
aw.. i really liked this chapter. can't wait for the next one.
moltobelle chapter 5 . 1/3/2009
aw!

thats so sweet!

ooh can japser asnd alice some into the sotry soon ?
nellie bly chapter 5 . 1/2/2009
Aw, you should have made Edward work a little harder! I guess it wouldn't be in character but I want to see how romantic he could be. Great job!
jilburfm chapter 5 . 1/2/2009
Cute ending!
jilburfm chapter 4 . 1/2/2009
Edward is so confident & cocky - i love it.
jilburfm chapter 3 . 1/2/2009
Finally catching up post holidays.

I love how Bella had to kiss Emmett in an attempt to conjure Rose's ire. I just wish she would have taken advantage of the situation and enjoyed it a bit:-) I know I would have!
laibballfan chapter 4 . 1/2/2009
aw.. i like that rose and bella won't be at odds for this story. good chapter.
TheSpoiltOne chapter 5 . 1/2/2009
great short story... loved the ending! made me smile!
TheSpoiltOne chapter 4 . 1/2/2009
wow! didn't see that coming!
mllesinistre chapter 5 . 1/1/2009
Aw, thanks to you and Alaskangirl for sharing this story with us.

Keep up the great work.
The Naughty Librarian chapter 5 . 1/1/2009
Full of surprises, indeed. I look forward to seeing if Rosalie's opinion of Edward changes as she observes him with Bella...

Can't wait for more! :)
The Naughty Librarian chapter 4 . 1/1/2009
Yay! Bella & Rose becoming friends (it seemed to me), dealing with the 'Emmett Debacle,' and Edward & Bella dropping the shields...*sigh*

Favorite line: "Why wouldn’t I want to kiss you? Last night and tonight and as much as I possibly can?”

Ung.
The Naughty Librarian chapter 3 . 1/1/2009
ACK! Emmett kissing Bella! Edward kissing Bella! Use your charm well, Edward my boy. Use it WELL. ;)
The Naughty Librarian chapter 2 . 1/1/2009
Once again, I'm yours ~ hook, line & sinker. What a great chapter! Edward, Bella AND Emmett are all full of surprises, aren't they? Can't wait to see what's next...

Favorite line: "This wasn’t something I wanted to tell anyone and certainly not someone who looked like they wanted to use my privates for earrings." Muahahahaha!
333 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »