Reviews for The Accidental Kiss
jilburfm chapter 4 . 1/2/2009
Edward is so confident & cocky - i love it.
jilburfm chapter 3 . 1/2/2009
Finally catching up post holidays.

I love how Bella had to kiss Emmett in an attempt to conjure Rose's ire. I just wish she would have taken advantage of the situation and enjoyed it a bit:-) I know I would have!
laibballfan chapter 4 . 1/2/2009
aw.. i like that rose and bella won't be at odds for this story. good chapter.
TheSpoiltOne chapter 5 . 1/2/2009
great short story... loved the ending! made me smile!
TheSpoiltOne chapter 4 . 1/2/2009
wow! didn't see that coming!
mllesinistre chapter 5 . 1/1/2009
Aw, thanks to you and Alaskangirl for sharing this story with us.

Keep up the great work.
The Naughty Librarian chapter 5 . 1/1/2009
Full of surprises, indeed. I look forward to seeing if Rosalie's opinion of Edward changes as she observes him with Bella...

Can't wait for more! :)
The Naughty Librarian chapter 4 . 1/1/2009
Yay! Bella & Rose becoming friends (it seemed to me), dealing with the 'Emmett Debacle,' and Edward & Bella dropping the shields...*sigh*

Favorite line: "Why wouldn’t I want to kiss you? Last night and tonight and as much as I possibly can?”

Ung.
The Naughty Librarian chapter 3 . 1/1/2009
ACK! Emmett kissing Bella! Edward kissing Bella! Use your charm well, Edward my boy. Use it WELL. ;)
The Naughty Librarian chapter 2 . 1/1/2009
Once again, I'm yours ~ hook, line & sinker. What a great chapter! Edward, Bella AND Emmett are all full of surprises, aren't they? Can't wait to see what's next...

Favorite line: "This wasn’t something I wanted to tell anyone and certainly not someone who looked like they wanted to use my privates for earrings." Muahahahaha!
The Naughty Librarian chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
I had to come back & re-read this because apparently I didn't review? WTH? I don't know what to make of this Edward OR this Bella yet, but your rides are ALWAYS worth it. And they tend to leave me breathless... ;)

Favorite line: “You’re making me tired with all your SAT words. I bet you couldn’t say a sentence with only one-syllable words. Your private prep school soul would roll over and die.”

Here's my one-syllable sentence: "Take me NOW, Ed." Mmhmm.

Off to catch up... :)
dlhk chapter 5 . 12/31/2008
I loved this. I just LOVED that Edward went to Bella's apartment and that he was waiting for her... that he actually got there before she did. I wanted to cry when Rosalie made it seem like Edward was a jerk. I'm so glad that they worked it out and are going to try to trust each other. I don't WANT IT TO BE OVER. *sobs* I want more. Great job on a great story. -Mob
dlhk chapter 4 . 12/31/2008
I just loved this chapter... the fact that Bella is admitting to herself that she wants Edward and the fact that he told her straight out that he wanted to kiss her and that he wants her to trust him was perfect. I loved that Rosalie and Bella got along so well and that Rosalie trusted Bella. I thought she handled herself perfectly w/ Rose. Great chapter. -mommyofboth
kuntrygal chapter 5 . 12/31/2008
Sweet story! Loved it!
lucy the divaqueen chapter 5 . 12/31/2008
I still wouldn't trust edward...cute, and well written, but unrealistic.
328 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »