Reviews for The Accidental Kiss
ObsessingOverEdward chapter 5 . 12/31/2008
Glad to see Em and Rorse patch things up.

Thanks for sharing!
Muff'Nbutter chapter 5 . 12/31/2008
aw...

I loved the Pride and Prejudice reference with Edward calling himself an "unmitigated ass" hahaha

This truly was wonderful.

And I really love accidental kisses. They're the best kind to write about! hahaha

Thanks for writing this, and thanks to alaskangirl for beating me in the auction because this was amazing! lol
Smiles4Twilight chapter 5 . 12/31/2008
Aww... this chapter is so sweet! I love how you didnt introduce Rosalie as this superslut whore or something like that. Instead, you brought her in as this broken puzzel piece... I know really corny but seriously. I think it makes the story all the better :D
Tiggrmommi chapter 5 . 12/30/2008
Aw loved it! Perfection. Totes awesomeness! All win. Can't wait for the SM one-shot! Happy New Year BB!
Muff'Nbutter chapter 4 . 12/30/2008
I loved the bit with Rose. How even though her issue with Emmett were real, talking abot trust being important with love was a lead up to what Edward asked Bella... and it was very Aladdin. I'm expecting a magic cazrpet ride in the next chapter! lol
Melolabel chapter 5 . 12/30/2008
Very cute. So that's pretty much the ending? besides the extra? Short, but good!
emillythestrange chapter 5 . 12/30/2008
aww...that's the last chapter? you should write more...i absolutely love this story! *sob* oh well. i loved it and i love it and i hope you update smut mondays soon!
WhoDatWTF chapter 5 . 12/30/2008
Aw indeed!

Two updates in one day? Love it!

That "unmitigated ass" line was great...I'm completely in love with Pride and Prejudice...

I love that Edward talked to Rosalie about what Bella had told her...and then admitted to doing the same thing, not trusting. Just what I was thinking last chapter...

It may be a bit stalkerish, but I loved how Edward waited for Bella at her home to apologize for not trusting her.

I've absolutely loved this novella. Best 5 chapter story I've ever read! You took an idea that could be made into a huge, 20-chapter story and condensed it down into 10,0 words without losing a bit! Incredible!

Thanks for not resisting and posting today instead of Friday! Can't wait for the SM extra!
acirelemagne chapter 4 . 12/30/2008
oh poor rose! she's gotta know that it could be all nonsense!
Savage Juno chapter 4 . 12/30/2008
Just how sexy is confident, southern-accented Edward!

This story is so much fun!
WhoDatWTF chapter 4 . 12/30/2008
I loved this chapter...all about trust!

A vulnerable Rosalie is one of my favorite things of all in any story...and I'm so glad you had her here!

Bella's advice/help was excellent...and I'm glad she was able to convince Rose to come to the benefit!

Edward spying on Bella entertained me so much...and I love that he told her that the kiss was quite intentional...in his Southern drawl. I'll never get over how awesome a Southern Edward is.

Four down...one to go. I can't wait to see how this little novella wraps up!
Orions-eyes chapter 4 . 12/30/2008
Oh, you gotta love Edward. His last line was priceless - what women wouldn't trust that? Great job!
Orions-eyes chapter 3 . 12/30/2008
I love your strong, independent Bella!
cathyrock chapter 4 . 12/30/2008
HEHEHE Hopefully Emmett won't make an ass of himself when he sees Rosalie tomorrow, loved it all can't wait to find out what will happen next.
ErikaandJasper chapter 4 . 12/30/2008
Aww! so cute! I hope you update again soon!

fav. line:

“I came to you to tell you to stay away. That he was mine.”

-Erika