Reviews for The Accidental Kiss
Tiggrmommi chapter 5 . 12/30/2008
Aw loved it! Perfection. Totes awesomeness! All win. Can't wait for the SM one-shot! Happy New Year BB!
Muff'Nbutter chapter 4 . 12/30/2008
I loved the bit with Rose. How even though her issue with Emmett were real, talking abot trust being important with love was a lead up to what Edward asked Bella... and it was very Aladdin. I'm expecting a magic cazrpet ride in the next chapter! lol
Melolabel chapter 5 . 12/30/2008
Very cute. So that's pretty much the ending? besides the extra? Short, but good!
emillythestrange chapter 5 . 12/30/2008
aww...that's the last chapter? you should write more...i absolutely love this story! *sob* oh well. i loved it and i love it and i hope you update smut mondays soon!
WhoDatWTF chapter 5 . 12/30/2008
Aw indeed!

Two updates in one day? Love it!

That "unmitigated ass" line was great...I'm completely in love with Pride and Prejudice...

I love that Edward talked to Rosalie about what Bella had told her...and then admitted to doing the same thing, not trusting. Just what I was thinking last chapter...

It may be a bit stalkerish, but I loved how Edward waited for Bella at her home to apologize for not trusting her.

I've absolutely loved this novella. Best 5 chapter story I've ever read! You took an idea that could be made into a huge, 20-chapter story and condensed it down into 10,0 words without losing a bit! Incredible!

Thanks for not resisting and posting today instead of Friday! Can't wait for the SM extra!
acirelemagne chapter 4 . 12/30/2008
oh poor rose! she's gotta know that it could be all nonsense!
Savage Juno chapter 4 . 12/30/2008
Just how sexy is confident, southern-accented Edward!

This story is so much fun!
WhoDatWTF chapter 4 . 12/30/2008
I loved this chapter...all about trust!

A vulnerable Rosalie is one of my favorite things of all in any story...and I'm so glad you had her here!

Bella's advice/help was excellent...and I'm glad she was able to convince Rose to come to the benefit!

Edward spying on Bella entertained me so much...and I love that he told her that the kiss was quite intentional...in his Southern drawl. I'll never get over how awesome a Southern Edward is.

Four down...one to go. I can't wait to see how this little novella wraps up!
Orions-eyes chapter 4 . 12/30/2008
Oh, you gotta love Edward. His last line was priceless - what women wouldn't trust that? Great job!
Orions-eyes chapter 3 . 12/30/2008
I love your strong, independent Bella!
cathyrock chapter 4 . 12/30/2008
HEHEHE Hopefully Emmett won't make an ass of himself when he sees Rosalie tomorrow, loved it all can't wait to find out what will happen next.
ErikaandJasper chapter 4 . 12/30/2008
Aww! so cute! I hope you update again soon!

fav. line:

“I came to you to tell you to stay away. That he was mine.”

-Erika
guardgirl414 chapter 4 . 12/30/2008
update soon!
jimemon chapter 4 . 12/30/2008
She trusts him? I am sure hell has frozen over. Great chapter!
pippapear chapter 4 . 12/30/2008
oh oh oh! Should she trust him?

!

Great update.

Looking forward to the benefit & all the fun & games thats going to bring!

I liked your Bella/Rosalie exchange.

& love the building chemistry between charmWard & Bella.

Thanks for udpating.