Reviews for The Accidental Kiss
acirelemagne chapter 4 . 12/30/2008
oh poor rose! she's gotta know that it could be all nonsense!
Savage Juno chapter 4 . 12/30/2008
Just how sexy is confident, southern-accented Edward!

This story is so much fun!
WhoDatWTF chapter 4 . 12/30/2008
I loved this chapter...all about trust!

A vulnerable Rosalie is one of my favorite things of all in any story...and I'm so glad you had her here!

Bella's advice/help was excellent...and I'm glad she was able to convince Rose to come to the benefit!

Edward spying on Bella entertained me so much...and I love that he told her that the kiss was quite intentional...in his Southern drawl. I'll never get over how awesome a Southern Edward is.

Four down...one to go. I can't wait to see how this little novella wraps up!
Orions-eyes chapter 4 . 12/30/2008
Oh, you gotta love Edward. His last line was priceless - what women wouldn't trust that? Great job!
Orions-eyes chapter 3 . 12/30/2008
I love your strong, independent Bella!
cathyrock chapter 4 . 12/30/2008
HEHEHE Hopefully Emmett won't make an ass of himself when he sees Rosalie tomorrow, loved it all can't wait to find out what will happen next.
ErikaandJasper chapter 4 . 12/30/2008
Aww! so cute! I hope you update again soon!

fav. line:

“I came to you to tell you to stay away. That he was mine.”

-Erika
guardgirl414 chapter 4 . 12/30/2008
update soon!
jimemon chapter 4 . 12/30/2008
She trusts him? I am sure hell has frozen over. Great chapter!
pippapear chapter 4 . 12/30/2008
oh oh oh! Should she trust him?

!

Great update.

Looking forward to the benefit & all the fun & games thats going to bring!

I liked your Bella/Rosalie exchange.

& love the building chemistry between charmWard & Bella.

Thanks for udpating.

X
robownsme chapter 4 . 12/30/2008
Nice chapter! I really am enjoying Bella and Edward in this. Confident Bell is different and I'm enjoying reading it. But I do love how she melts for Edward. Who wouldn't? :)
Melolabel chapter 4 . 12/30/2008
Oh boy! Bella is such a sap. Her hard core exterior totally cumbles in like two seconds around Edward. I like it though and can't wait to read more!
Smiles4Twilight chapter 4 . 12/30/2008
I loved it, of course! But I did think that Bella would put up a little more of a fight. Then again, Edward is pretty hard to resist... Haha, I'll be waiting for the next chapter! Oh, and are you still updating the one where Edward is a famous musician?
emillythestrange chapter 4 . 12/30/2008
wow. i can't wait for more! please update soon and i loved it!
ilovejessssss chapter 4 . 12/30/2008
i love this story! this business aspect is awesome and i love frigid bella for some reason i cant explain LOL

that was a really good chapter and im looking forward to the next one to see rose and emmett get back together :D please keep writing!
329 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »