Reviews for The Accidental Kiss
christykq chapter 4 . 12/30/2008
Oh no! Edward is going to do something stupid and Bella is going to get her heart broken into a million pieces. I can see it now.

Great story, but I really don't trust Edward AT ALL. I can't wait to see the shit hit the fan when Rosalie shows up at the party that Emmett is attending.

Great job. Update quickly.
shininglights chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Awesome story so far. Can't wait to read more.
xpersephone chapter 4 . 12/30/2008
Great chapter.

Can't wait till Em/R see each other again.
mariposa2600 chapter 4 . 12/30/2008
aww so sweet

ObsessingOverEdward chapter 4 . 12/30/2008
Lovely chapter. It was nice to see Rosalie let down her guard a bit. Everyone usually writes her so full of pride that she's a complete bitch but I like how you started out that way and then had her insecurities come out. Excellent.

Also loved Edward and Bella's exchange at the end. Uh, hell yes I want you to kiss me tonight and as much as you possibly can. Who wouldn't?

Thanks for sharing!
I'mWithTheWerewolfs chapter 4 . 12/30/2008
Ow ow ow! This story is spicy! Update soon!

~Crystal
jazzy-mc chapter 4 . 12/30/2008
Great chapter! I loved how you wrote out Bella and Rosalie's conversation and then Edward coming in at the end! Please update soon! :)
dolphin62598 chapter 4 . 12/30/2008
WOW! Bella gave into Edward pretty easily at the end! What a great chapter! I am glad Bella made Rose see that Emmett really does love her! Can't wait to read the last chapter!
Tiggrmommi chapter 4 . 12/30/2008
Oh so very sweet! Sickly sweet even! But in an AWESOME way! LOVE it!
flecour chapter 4 . 12/30/2008
Great Chapter )
feathersmmmm chapter 4 . 12/30/2008
"as much as I possibly can"

I love it...make them kiss more please!

Alice
robsmom chapter 4 . 12/30/2008
I would trust him too, anytime, any day of the week...update soon by the way Have a Happy New Year!
barbarito chapter 4 . 12/30/2008
WOW! That was fantastic how Bella talked with Rosalie. Loved the interaction between her and Edward. Cnanot wait to see more!
OliviaJane chapter 4 . 12/30/2008
Aw, poor Rose. And Emmett. What's with Edward always getting Emmett to kiss other girls? lol

ye he he, squeals, she trusts him. :)
Mack71 chapter 4 . 12/30/2008
YES! update asap! I love it!
328 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »