Reviews for The Accidental Kiss
moltobelle chapter 2 . 12/25/2008
god bella is so uptight!

i think she shouold go out with jake or something just to make edward really mad:L
TheSpoiltOne chapter 2 . 12/25/2008
Well that actually cracked me up!

Can't wait to read more!

Merry christmas!
TheSpoiltOne chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
I haven't been able to get around to reading this until now! Isn't this a little different! Can't wait to read more!
geosgirl chapter 2 . 12/24/2008
I can't believe that Bella pegged him in the head with her shoe! That's awesome! LOL.

Poor Edward - it seems he is going to have his hands full with Bella...not to mention a insane Emmett.
laibballfan chapter 2 . 12/24/2008
excellent chapter. iwonder what happened between emmett and rose? update soon.
lucy the divaqueen chapter 2 . 12/23/2008
yuh! i wish i knew what bella said to emmett! also, another thing that i totally love about this story is how whenever edward says bella's name, and she responds with "it's ms. swan" i have the biggest flashback to pirates of the carribean/jack sparrow. what could be better than a piratical, pissy, smart-assed edward? nothing!
jilburfm chapter 2 . 12/23/2008
I love that Bella just chucked her shoe at Emmett's head. HILARIOUS!

I'm really enjoying your cold Bella. And Edward's attraction to her icy demeanor.

Happy Holidays!
TwilightFan104 chapter 2 . 12/23/2008
am loving this story. It is hilarious. Insane Emmett, jealous longing Edward and extremely uptight Bella may all turn out to be a lot of fun.

I am also getting a kick out of Edward’s internal dialogue.

Happy Holidays!
cathyrock chapter 2 . 12/22/2008
OMG Bella is such a stuck-up bitch but Edward is probably right about the fact that she is all hot inside:) And poor Emmett, what happened with Rosalie? Loved the chapter, can't wait to find out how will Bella do some damage control, happy holidays.
feathersmmmm chapter 2 . 12/22/2008
I love Bad Ass Bella

hit him with a shoe...freaking hilarious!
Twifi chapter 2 . 12/22/2008
What will

she do?

More please.

I like it.
Twifi chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
I like it.
Smiles4Twilight chapter 2 . 12/22/2008
Nice! This is different from all of your other ones, it more angsty. You made Bella take on the personality, similar to how you would picture Rosalie having. However, I really like it! Emmett is completely insane but that's fine; and Edward's all: I'm cool and collected but dont REALLY know what to do. I love it! Keep writting and I keep reviewing, for sure!
Savage Juno chapter 2 . 12/22/2008
That is freaking hilarious! Throwing a shoe at him! What a moment! Love it.

Happy holidays!
barbarito chapter 2 . 12/22/2008
Totally loved this Bethaboo!Edward is already lusting after Bella! Love it! Cannot wait for more!
327 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 .. Last Next »