Reviews for The Accidental Kiss
AsItThunders chapter 3 . 12/27/2008
Really good! Can't wait to read the rest!
Sheeijan chapter 3 . 12/27/2008
Well Bella has proven to have more willpower than most anybody to be able to pull away from one of Edward's kisses! I'm impressed. *grin* The whole get-Rosalie-jealous thing is probably a genius scheme. But ooh, I bet the claws will come out bigtime when Rosalie enters the picture and gets up close to Bella! Somehow I don't think this Bella will be one to lie down and take it either.

Fun chapter! Totally didn't expect the direction this went in but it was fun to read.
pippapear chapter 3 . 12/27/2008
Oh ho ho! The plot thickens!

I didn't see that coming!

GOOD chapter! Great update.

Really enjoyed that.

Love their building blinding chemistry!

Scorchio!

Great kiss scene & I always adore a jealous Edward!

Lovely stuff!

Thanks so much for the update.

Happy day after boxing day! (lol!)

:D

Emmy.

X
Ambushed chapter 2 . 12/25/2008
MAN! I thought there were more than two chapters of this out or I wouldn't have started this goodness yet. Oh well, damage done, I'm hooked.

I have to know how Bella does damamge control, Ihave to know how Edward gets Bella to loosen up, and I have to know the story behind why Rosalie left Emmett. Yup, I'm in this hook line and sinker. Good thing I know more is coming soon!
cosimasniehaus chapter 2 . 12/25/2008
that was facinating

an attention grabber

from the first paragraph i was hooked

UD ASAP
BloodyLittleMinx chapter 2 . 12/25/2008
Emmet's outbreak was fascinating. His total lack of control adds an interesting element to an already great story.

~Minx
moltobelle chapter 2 . 12/25/2008
god bella is so uptight!

i think she shouold go out with jake or something just to make edward really mad:L
TheSpoiltOne chapter 2 . 12/25/2008
Well that actually cracked me up!

Can't wait to read more!

Merry christmas!
TheSpoiltOne chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
I haven't been able to get around to reading this until now! Isn't this a little different! Can't wait to read more!
geosgirl chapter 2 . 12/24/2008
I can't believe that Bella pegged him in the head with her shoe! That's awesome! LOL.

Poor Edward - it seems he is going to have his hands full with Bella...not to mention a insane Emmett.
laibballfan chapter 2 . 12/24/2008
excellent chapter. iwonder what happened between emmett and rose? update soon.
lucy the divaqueen chapter 2 . 12/23/2008
yuh! i wish i knew what bella said to emmett! also, another thing that i totally love about this story is how whenever edward says bella's name, and she responds with "it's ms. swan" i have the biggest flashback to pirates of the carribean/jack sparrow. what could be better than a piratical, pissy, smart-assed edward? nothing!
jilburfm chapter 2 . 12/23/2008
I love that Bella just chucked her shoe at Emmett's head. HILARIOUS!

I'm really enjoying your cold Bella. And Edward's attraction to her icy demeanor.

Happy Holidays!
TwilightFan104 chapter 2 . 12/23/2008
am loving this story. It is hilarious. Insane Emmett, jealous longing Edward and extremely uptight Bella may all turn out to be a lot of fun.

I am also getting a kick out of Edward’s internal dialogue.

Happy Holidays!
cathyrock chapter 2 . 12/22/2008
OMG Bella is such a stuck-up bitch but Edward is probably right about the fact that she is all hot inside:) And poor Emmett, what happened with Rosalie? Loved the chapter, can't wait to find out how will Bella do some damage control, happy holidays.
333 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 .. Last Next »