Reviews for The Accidental Kiss
Luvntwilight chapter 2 . 12/22/2008
Thanks for updating.
Muff'Nbutter chapter 2 . 12/22/2008
Oh Gosh... That's quite some erratic behavior there...

And it was satisfying to see Edward's mind here. And I'm always a fan of southern gentlemen *reverts back into southern accent suddenly*

I must get back to actually working at work, so I'll just say thaks for this wonderful addition!
star-chan89 chapter 2 . 12/22/2008
O.O lol, that was a great strategy to stop Emmett. can't wait for the next chapter!
Muff'Nbutter chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Yay! I ahdn't had a chance to check this out yet! Heck, I haven't even had a chaqnce to read the last eight or so chaptewrs of Turning Dust Into Gold! (I'll probably have to reread that from the start to get back in the swing of things XD)

but I'm so glad I did! It looks like such a cute little short story, and I'm looking forward to Bella loosening up and perhaps wearing a (*gasp!*) charcoal grey businaees suit instead of a black one in the future... Who knows? Maybe she'll even go for a classy brown one! lol...

On to the next chapter I go!
CallistoLexx chapter 2 . 12/22/2008
I still say this is an amazing story, Boo. You just gotta love Edward in here. Crazy, heartbroken Emmett, too.
Sheeijan chapter 2 . 12/22/2008
Heck, Bella's doing Edward's job better than he is. If things don't work out with Summit she should just take over Emmett's career. *grin* Loved it though, that she was able to do that.

Happy holidays and thanks for one last update before XMas!
Tiggrmommi chapter 2 . 12/22/2008
LOLOL Emmett's funny...but seems like he's in a lot of pain, so of course it shouldn't BE funny...but it IS! Thought for sure we'd get that accidental kiss this chapter since Eddie was thinking about it! LOL. Oh well...just gives us MORE to look forward to! Can't wait to see how Bella handles the press...and I assume Emmett and Eddie later as well! LMAO!

Thanks for another update so soon!

Happy Happy Holidays! Be Merry, Be Safe, Be Loved! Happy New Year too! And again thank you so much for sharing your stories with us!
xpersephone chapter 2 . 12/22/2008
Oh god, they all seem to be as bad as each

I loved how Bella threw the shoe at Emmett's head.

I'm loving the characters in this story.
RainySaturday chapter 2 . 12/22/2008
I almost died when Bella threw the shoe.

That was awesome.

Update soon.
dolphin62598 chapter 2 . 12/22/2008
Great chapter! I love Emmett and his outbursts! He cracks me up! Can't wait to read more!
WhoDatWTF chapter 2 . 12/22/2008
Okay...wow. Now I'm even more in awe of your writing!

That was so wonderful...and hilarious...and just amazing!

Poor Emmett with Rose leaving him...but he does make me crack up! How he goes and punches that reporter...and then cracks up when Bella hits him with her shoe!

I loved hearing from Edward's perspective...especially how he's lusting after Bella already but denying himself...

I love how Edward was so in awe of Bella and her memory and ability to handle things!

And I can't wait to see how she does damage control!

Oh, and I loved the "conveniently placed palm tree"

It's just so funny and so amazing! Love it!
AsItThunders chapter 2 . 12/22/2008
It's amazing! Update soon!

Merry Christmas!

AsItThunders
OliviaJane chapter 2 . 12/22/2008
"certainly not someone who looked like they wanted to use my privates for earrings." LMAO

Uh Oh...

I'm available to help heal Emmett's heart. Just forget that Rose Em, I'm your girl. lol
emillythestrange chapter 2 . 12/22/2008
yay! an update! i absolutely love htis story and i love this chapter and please update soon!
OliviaJane chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
"I hated Edward Cullen on sight."

LMAO