Reviews for The Accidental Kiss
barbarito chapter 2 . 12/22/2008
Totally loved this Bethaboo!Edward is already lusting after Bella! Love it! Cannot wait for more!
karebear1211 chapter 2 . 12/22/2008
I love it! Can't wait for more )
TheImperfectedOne chapter 2 . 12/22/2008
OMG i really like this story! please update ASAP!
jimemon chapter 2 . 12/22/2008
Loved the chapter, Edward’s attraction to Bella is cute and kind of funny and I guess Rosalie is to blame for Emmett’s erratic behavior…wonder what she did
Myblueside chapter 2 . 12/22/2008
thanks for the update...Emmett as a loose cannon, gives Edward and Bella at least one thing in common! like the stilleto to the back of the head, she must have a pretty good aim...
pippapear chapter 2 . 12/22/2008
Oh boy!

Things have suddenly turned a whole lot more interesting!

What a nightmare for Edward/Bella to control. & poor Emmett - obv in a bad place...

So this is a whole new dynamic - not just the standard uptight Bella & laid back charming Edward. Now they have to actually work together(If Bella lets Edward live! lol!).. Its going to get very complicated for them I think..

Great update.

Luvntwilight chapter 2 . 12/22/2008
Thanks for updating.
Muff'Nbutter chapter 2 . 12/22/2008
Oh Gosh... That's quite some erratic behavior there...

And it was satisfying to see Edward's mind here. And I'm always a fan of southern gentlemen *reverts back into southern accent suddenly*

I must get back to actually working at work, so I'll just say thaks for this wonderful addition!
star-chan89 chapter 2 . 12/22/2008
O.O lol, that was a great strategy to stop Emmett. can't wait for the next chapter!
Muff'Nbutter chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Yay! I ahdn't had a chance to check this out yet! Heck, I haven't even had a chaqnce to read the last eight or so chaptewrs of Turning Dust Into Gold! (I'll probably have to reread that from the start to get back in the swing of things XD)

but I'm so glad I did! It looks like such a cute little short story, and I'm looking forward to Bella loosening up and perhaps wearing a (*gasp!*) charcoal grey businaees suit instead of a black one in the future... Who knows? Maybe she'll even go for a classy brown one! lol...

On to the next chapter I go!
CallistoLexx chapter 2 . 12/22/2008
I still say this is an amazing story, Boo. You just gotta love Edward in here. Crazy, heartbroken Emmett, too.
Sheeijan chapter 2 . 12/22/2008
Heck, Bella's doing Edward's job better than he is. If things don't work out with Summit she should just take over Emmett's career. *grin* Loved it though, that she was able to do that.

Happy holidays and thanks for one last update before XMas!
Tiggrmommi chapter 2 . 12/22/2008
LOLOL Emmett's funny...but seems like he's in a lot of pain, so of course it shouldn't BE funny...but it IS! Thought for sure we'd get that accidental kiss this chapter since Eddie was thinking about it! LOL. Oh well...just gives us MORE to look forward to! Can't wait to see how Bella handles the press...and I assume Emmett and Eddie later as well! LMAO!

Thanks for another update so soon!

Happy Happy Holidays! Be Merry, Be Safe, Be Loved! Happy New Year too! And again thank you so much for sharing your stories with us!
xpersephone chapter 2 . 12/22/2008
Oh god, they all seem to be as bad as each

I loved how Bella threw the shoe at Emmett's head.

I'm loving the characters in this story.
RainySaturday chapter 2 . 12/22/2008
I almost died when Bella threw the shoe.

That was awesome.