Reviews for Thoughts
hammy19 chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
kind of depressing but awesome
thegoodgossipgirl chapter 22 . 12/1/2009
fantastic story. just read this.
x.imagine.x chapter 22 . 1/9/2009
Alright, so this story is awesome! i'm a little confused about what happened between the last chapter and this one though... could you PM me, when you get a moment, to explain it please?
IluvChuckBass chapter 22 . 1/5/2009
AH! That was so amazing! You have to write more! It was so well written and exactly the kind of thing you would have seen on the show, except better because you know their thoughts and feelings. And it focuses on Chuck and Blair and you don't have to get the other storylines that you really don't care about (like Rufus and Lily and Nate and Jenny/Vanessa)
hopelessromantic549 chapter 22 . 1/4/2009
i loved this! it was so true to character, and the moments between chuck and blair literally made me want to cry. thanks for writing this, i really enjoyed it :)
cvz619 chapter 22 . 1/3/2009
aww :)
violetdazzle8 chapter 21 . 1/3/2009
This is an amazing story. You did such a great job and captured their relationship beautifully.
Brett Messerschmidt chapter 20 . 1/3/2009
Amazing, but I hope Jack didnt rape her. Update ASAP!
oc-journey06 chapter 20 . 1/3/2009
really enjoying your story...

love that blair and chuck seem to be getting back on track with one another...hopefully they will continue to open up to one another...can't wait to see how chuck (and blair) will bring down jack...

update soon!
3chuckandblair3 chapter 19 . 1/2/2009
I just read through this whole thing. Haunting~!
YouSure chapter 17 . 1/1/2009
My heart dropped.

Chuck don't leave, and your jacket isn't enough! I think i need some tissues.. I loved this chapter, It gave me the sad sickening feeling, now I need the happy feeling. Hope you update soon.. I really loved reading this chapter! Can't wait for the next chapter.
loudmouth411 chapter 17 . 1/1/2009
OMG love this story. please update soon!
XcrossingjordanX chapter 17 . 1/1/2009
AW! Poor Chuck and Blair. Why is Aaron so concerned? And where are Cyrus and Elenor? Can't wait for more!
XcrossingjordanX chapter 16 . 1/1/2009
Amazing chapter! Can't wait for more!
cvz619 chapter 14 . 12/23/2008
ah its really good had me in tears at one point i am thoroughly obsessed with chair so yeahh hahaha update aysap puhlease