Reviews for A Morning Like Any Other
theSardonyx chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
Wow. Poor England. He doesn't get a break does he?

Write on.!
Yuna
Guest chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
Hahahaha brilliant
Wolfeh chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
English pig XP hehehe
ValDee chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Poor england, seems like the world is out to get him. Or at least the whole of europe. I loved this fic because you mentioned the british isles each as their own country and not just mushing them all together as england. I laughed when poor england felt he was having a good day only to realize his brothers weren't going to let that happen. Great job, great fic, you made the arguments between the brothers flow so naturally. Really a great realistic fic. :)
Brixland chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
one word

un mot?

Right thats it :( )

sorry, i love this story btw :)
Musingsage chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Surely once, (very long ago), England, Wales and Scotland all got along. Say, between Rome and the Anglo-Saxon Invasion?
rhyming ducks chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
this was great! absolutely loved it!
Hane no Zaia chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Ah, siblings... they are so considerate, aren't they? (Personally I'm the youngest of three and have two older brothers)

Good story. I enjoyed reading it
MeadowLark4491 chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Oh the joys of centuries long sibling rivalries. It's hard to be sure but I think I've narrowed the parts I really like down to three (I mean other than the whole idea). 1. The fact that England does have standards when it comes to food and "by god he was going to have his tea" 2. the fact that Scotland lost 30 quid to Wales due to his own jackassery 3. Austria's less than helpful comment at the end. I mean really it makes sense. Why would they let them sit together after so long? Well done. I enjoyed it.
A Midsummer Night's Dream chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
Poor England...XD
UnknownYmouS.cYcLoNe05 chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
LOL - "They all think we're you!" - that's VERY true :))

"You have no idea what I said to you, do you?" "Of course I don't!" - LOL!

"Why do we let them sit together?" - LOL!

I love how you wrote this story! XD
mothership chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
OH GOD ENJOYED THIS IMMENSELY. scotland was so awesome. i can just imagine france leaning across the table, batting his eyelashes and saying 'un mot?' like that ahahshjkd

thumbs up B)!
Duckula Sunk My ROFLship chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
"surely Scotland wasn't barbaric enough to mess with a man's tea?"

This is so England. This is SO England. And oh god, you bloody genius, getting Stephen Fry in there.
Kitty Harasser chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Though they aren't in Hetalia, Wales and Scotland are very in character!

"I never had a choice. I'm your oldest colony, England" sounds like something Wales would say. Scotland's bitterness, England's exasperation, I am in love with you.

There's quite a bit more I want to say, but I won't trouble you with it. Just know that I'm /very/ impressed.
Falcon's Jade chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Wales and Scotland annoying the heck out of England, somehow their antics made me laugh. That end when England attacks France was great XD Good fic!