Reviews for Dimensional Rift
Lunardragon33 chapter 21 . 8/31
this is awesome
Reisk chapter 21 . 3/9
Thank you for writing this beautiful story. I find that you write the thought processes and actions of the characters very, well, in character, as well as being realistic and believable. You pay attention to the finer details of the plot (which is very engaging and dramatic, in a good sense) and there honestly are only a few, almost unnoticeable plot holes.

Ratatosk and Emil seem to get along much better than they do in-game, though that is understandable, as they were about to spend eternity in each others' company anyway and likely would have gotten over their differences. Also, Aster actually fights with a gun in the manga, but I find the idea of him using Marta's spinner very appealing xD

I know I am speaking for many others when I say I truly enjoyed reading your story. I understand that writing is not your first priority, but I hope that you'll be able to update this again, and we readers will all be waiting patiently for that day :)
CrazyCartoonistOtaku chapter 21 . 3/9
It's been almost four whole years...but to heck with this. This story is so good, it will be worth the wait.
Rune chapter 21 . 11/6/2014
Tenebrae why? I mean I know why but still. It does make me kinda sad that that's the case. I suppose traveling with Marta for so long helped with his snarky personality in the game.

Please continue this. This plot point is pretty good and I feel like it never gets finished when someone tries to use it.
FierceLink chapter 21 . 3/18/2014
Please update this when you can. Really love the story and I am eagerly awaiting for this to continue.
StarTrail chapter 21 . 8/19/2013
so i really like this story! i mean, there arent that many like it at all lol
StarTrail chapter 10 . 8/19/2013
lol i think they're Entelexia...umm, spellcheck?
StarTrail chapter 2 . 8/19/2013
the combined vesperia/abyss refences were so sudden they made me laugh. But yeah, if fomicry existed in Symph. I can see why they might think that instead of 'omg he's a summon spirit who killed you and stole your body!'
bukalay chapter 21 . 7/5/2013
love the story
Lunar Hikari chapter 21 . 4/5/2013
Hey, just finally dropping a review... on my third or fourth read-through. I really love this fic a little too much.

You are going to continue it... right? I'm not giving up hope, since you sometimes take a while in between updates (not that that's a bad thing, patience is something we of the internet should really learn) so I'm still holding out for chapter 22.

Here's hoping it will be up before my inevitable next read-through
The one who writes the ones chapter 21 . 2/28/2013
It is so good. *sniff* It made me cry. Please don't tell me you are done.
kat1316 chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
please please update this!
kat1316 chapter 21 . 2/18/2013
please put up the next chapter! i want know want happens next
kat1316 chapter 21 . 2/17/2013
Wheres the next chapter? please let there be a next!
Matjes chapter 19 . 1/21/2013
i really love this story the plot is great and has many story inbetween. I like your logical conclusions. really well thought out. But i see the chapter number and the last update... I have few hope you would countinue this great story. But i hope in my heart maybe... maybe you will countinue this story and i can read it till the end. I would like to know the last. Whats with Tenebrae? Whats with the other Centurions... and Whats with the relationship between this three.
I like the other charakters too, how they meet Emil and co. Its really like this had happend and know the storyline change...
I really hope in the deepest of my heart you want to countinue this story... maybe you get now the desire back to finish this great piece of writing.

I would really like if you countinue this.