Reviews for Saving Grace
Westiegal chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Loved the 'nosy smiters with invisible feathers' comment! Very interested to see where you take this...reading on...
Alana84 chapter 10 . 5/30/2009
Wow, yet another one of yours truly amazing stories, I really liked this one, even though it had no particular pairing and whatnot, you still aced it! Yeah, you could definitely feel the Dean/Cas loving, lol! Even though it was very subtle!

The plot was awesome, as many of your other stories, and so were the character portrayal, especially Dean, Cas, Sam, Ruby and well, Satan too! The interaction was really great as well as your writing style, I really love the way you write, Kudos!

More so, I really though it was quite funny too, Dean’s always a clown, (in a good way of course) and Sam’s quite funny too, as well as Cas and even the Devil himself, hehe!

So Dean and Cas kind of split on the angel magic, now that was pretty cool! The ending was great as well, as all of the rest!

You did very good!
StoryTagger chapter 10 . 2/26/2009
Good story, I have found it ironic that a demon was wielding a demon-killing weapon...I wonder where she got it from, I kind of missed that whole area involving that weapon...
tasha8694 chapter 10 . 2/16/2009
Just finished the whole thing! :D I just sat down and read from start to finish.

Great story :D I really like your ideas :D
Sophie chapter 10 . 1/13/2009
I loved this story, great work :)

But my favorite part was this :)

'And to the person on the Supernatural staff that keeps reading/ripping off my stories (hee): I hope you learned a valuable lesson and figured out the plot for season five. :)'

Hm and they don't even give you money for it...
Jusmine chapter 7 . 1/11/2009
Ooh! Dean's part angel!... Sort of... Great, now I'm confusing myself. lol.

Okay. Grace. Split. Dean and Castiel (don't their names sound so cute together? DeanCastiel...aw!) are... special. Yep, that they are! lol.
Jusmine chapter 6 . 1/10/2009
“When they fall to Earth, their Grace, the stuff that makes ‘em angels, comes too and turns into foliage, yes?”

*dies laughing* Just the "foliage" bit gets me! lol.
Jusmine chapter 5 . 1/10/2009
Hiya! Well, you told me where to find part 5 on LJ, but I got lazy and I saw the link to your FF... and here I am! lol.

“Well, that’ll be easy. Let me just grab my copy of -Stopping the Apocalypse for Dummies-.”

There should really be such a thing! Granted, it would probably have stuff like "stop the homosexuals!" in it, but still...

"The demon’s eyes glinted silver, sparkling like something out of a Stephenie Meyer novel as they roved over the hunters. Sam’s hand was still held toward her."

lol. I got "The Host" for Christmas... Such a good book!

Ooh, Lucifer mean!... Sorry, I promise that I didn't mean to quote "Cinderella". I promise! _
empath89 chapter 10 . 1/5/2009
Sorry it took me so long to finish it...I was on vacation.

I loved it! Nicely done. The end was perfect and left room for more. Will there be a...sequel? That would be lovely! I can't wait to see what else you have in mind for us.

hugs...empath
PADavis chapter 10 . 1/3/2009
I got terribly behind over the holidays and only now caught up with the last couple of chapters. Dean with blue eyes, rustly wings - all good. Loved your denouement. Hope you have a great holidya season.

Phoebe
necro omen13 chapter 10 . 1/2/2009
XD

Dean kept his blue eyes! As much as I adore his hazel ones, I'm happy he kept SOMETHING from the angel do-da.

Pleasure reading the story.

necro omen13 chapter 9 . 1/2/2009
BOO-YEAH!

No one can beat a Winchester and when you throw Cas and angel powers into the mix...

necro omen13 chapter 8 . 1/2/2009
You are awesome, you know that? The way you write Dean/Cas interaction is just brilliant. I loved this chapter and their conversation.

necro omen13 chapter 7 . 1/2/2009
Le gasp!

Dean's special...er than he was.

necro omen13 chapter 6 . 1/2/2009
Finally I have a chance, albeit a short one, to catch up on reading updates. :D

Despite you having posted several chapters after this one, I'm gonna review 'em all anyway.

Slash goggles were working overtime at the end there XD

I absolutely love the Cas/Dean interaction.