Reviews for Whirlpool Wind Sage
latsyrc 9 chapter 7 . 9/12/2015
When are you gonna update Whirlpool wind sage?
kali-sinclaire chapter 7 . 5/31/2014
Love you fic but do u have a bata and if you do you need to replace them
elizarocks9902 chapter 7 . 3/7/2014
The 6 Tails a.k.a. the guy you described at the end of this chapter is named Utakata. (I remembered because he's HOT!) Anyways the usual please update. Also, I love your Killer Bee pic. Your a great author and I hope you continue writer!
m chapter 7 . 1/25/2014
nice story more please
Silver Heart11DOOM chapter 7 . 5/24/2013
love it more plz
Meza chapter 2 . 5/6/2013
I really wanted to like this story, but there are WAY too many spelling and grammatical errors that made it exhausting to read just the first chapter and half of the second. Find a beta to read and correct this for you.
Luke Dragneel chapter 7 . 2/13/2013
yay! Hinata has joined the parade! though I gotta say, most if not all of your Naruto stories have a Naruto who despises Konoha to a powerful level.
God Of The Mountain chapter 7 . 1/22/2013
Great story keep up the good work
Agato - The Hadou Inari chapter 3 . 1/8/2013
Her name is Fu you idiot.
karthik9 chapter 7 . 1/5/2013
it is excellent chapter i look forward to future updates
Guest chapter 7 . 9/20/2012
guest anonymous
Keep reading bitch. See how all lovey dobey he is with Konoha when he parts ways with them
Guest chapter 2 . 9/19/2012
"He felt a little bad for Tenten but he promised himself to make it up to her."
I knew he will eventually get all lovey dovey with Konoha people later, that ass licker...
Stopped reading there.
nyhi chapter 7 . 8/3/2012
Great story can't wait for update
nekoken chapter 7 . 7/3/2012
good story needs lots of work though excpecially in the grammer and sentence structure though it has been improving in later chapters still those first few really need help
Veldrisk chapter 7 . 5/22/2012
I love this story. I haven't found any problems and the story line is excellent. I look forward to the nest chapter.