Reviews for Playtime
wolframeczek chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
How sweeeet 3

Ky, u litl faggot .
Thiswriterhasleft chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
The innocence made this humorous as well as sweet. Randy's reaction is exactly what i'd of imagined, especially when stan explained XD

Awesome work.
watermelonsmilesss chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
I... I'm actually speechless. That was the funniest thing I've ever read.
Daze Rivers chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
I can just imagine in a few years when either of them find out what happen and suddenly start avoiding the other one or something equally ridiculous, that would probably be hilarious. Great story.
lege et lacrima chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
Usually I write highly verbose reviews, but for you and this brilliantly amusing oneshot, you get one word: "LOL".

Nice one. :D

-L&L
Th3WitchingHour chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
it's gonna be really awkward in a few years when kyle and stan realized exactly what happened that day...

really cute.
Don'tKillKenny chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
HAHA! HILARIOUS!
naonaonao chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Probably the funniest thing I have ever read. You have a knack for comedy, characterization, and the English language in general.

Don't ever stop writing this kind of thing. EVER.
Witherwings7 chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Oh this was adorable! I love how the SP boys are knowledgeable and mature about many things but also have the naive view of certain things that young boys have.

Put some ice on it? Hehe, I bet that helped :P
Sweet Possum chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
that was adorable! oh my gosh! i mean..it was kind of wrong..but...they're just little boys! that's why it was so cute and funny! and it wasn't gay at all. now i am not surprised if Randy got the wrong idea, because you know how he is. i loved it! very cute!
Unavailable 101 chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
LOL! Their tickling playtime really pay off!