Reviews for Once Upon a Disney
LadyFangirl393 chapter 12 . 6/17
OMG! Thank you for putting the quote from the Grandmother in Mulan in here! I love these drabbles! :D
Serendipithy chapter 8 . 2/1
Awwwww, it's Pooh! I haven't thought about Pooh in years! Also, I had no idea that Winnie the Pooh was a Disney series... You learn something new every day.
Anonymous person chapter 50 . 1/12
I loved all of them sooooo much, they were all absoulutley amazing
Zammie4ever chapter 12 . 6/23/2014
That was great and funny. Plus that quote from Mulan is my favorite in the whole movie
Guest chapter 8 . 2/8/2014
J
RockyRoad08 chapter 25 . 1/6/2014
I love how you put that about his heart beating, it was so romantic!
Moral Diplomacy chapter 50 . 7/22/2013
Great drabbles! Ginny & Blaise are really cute together in this story, and so are Hermione & Draco. My favorite was the one where Narcissa was like, "Can you stay for dinner? Can you stay forever?" You did a great job blending the quotes in with the story!
miel04 chapter 12 . 3/31/2013
mulan! :)
Annalisabet chapter 29 . 3/10/2013
hello :)
i would just let you know i love this fanfiction !
and that right now i am literally laughing out loud right now!
your disney line in this chapter. when i read it a swa hearing it at the smae time!
because i'm in my living room with my little sister watching the movie!
MrsMalfoy chapter 50 . 1/26/2013
Oh my goodness! That's awful! I'm a Christian too. :) will definitely pray that their family will continue to heal, even though it was a while ago...
MrsMalfoy chapter 49 . 1/26/2013
"Faint heart never wins fair lady"...who says that? Friar Tuck? Or Little John?
MrsMalfoy chapter 47 . 1/26/2013
Hahaha, Ginny's so dry: "Draco was giving her a frenchie, wasn't he?" *giggles*
MrsMalfoy chapter 41 . 1/26/2013
Literally laughed out loud on this one! Especially the: "Giggle. 'Trying? It works every time.'" spiteful!Hermione is dangerous!
MrsMalfoy chapter 32 . 1/26/2013
Lady and the Tramp! My second all-time fav Disney movie! XD There's just something about that Tramp... ;)
MrsMalfoy chapter 15 . 1/26/2013
Love Enchanted! Perfect quote for stubborn, belligerent Draco!
1,177 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »